The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

게임에서 가장 적합한 모드를 찾아 보세요
당신의 즐겨 찾는 모드를 가장 쉬운 방법으로 찾고 설치하세요. 모드 제작자들도 Steam에 모드를 직접 업로드하는 과정을 좋아합니다. 여기 를 눌러 확인해 보세요.
ChloeinRainbow 2013년 10월 2일 오후 2시 33분
Doubled up by accident
Okay, kind of messed up a few things due to the fact that I didn't understand how necessary setting things as the active file is in the Skyrim engine. So unfortunately I have a level that is split over 3 major files and for some reason each time I try to eliminate the doubles, they do not delete. I change them, rename them, delete doesn't seem to work all, and I still have a level that is in pieces. This has prevented me from running the level to see if it will work due to the fact that there are multiples of the level floating about. Is there a way to fix this and if so, how should I proceed?
< >
2개 댓글 중 1-2개 표시
Forthe's Fifth 2013년 10월 2일 오후 4시 43분 
If you set them as active you have to delete them from your hard drive. Is this a building or land area? You could try copying and pasting the split portions into one file (set as active.) Then delete the other files.
ChloeinRainbow 2013년 10월 2일 오후 4시 58분 
I tried doing exactly that, the cutting and pasting together, but that didn't work. So unfortunately I did lose a level, but its not something I can't rebuild so... here it goes. But Thanks for the help Cloud. You've been a help and its just nice to know that there are people willing to help.
< >
2개 댓글 중 1-2개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50

게시된 날짜: 2013년 10월 2일 오후 2시 33분
게시글: 2