The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Löydä parhaat modit peliisi
Suosikkimodisi löytäminen ja asentaminen on nyt helpompaa kuin koskaan ennen. Modintekijät nauttivat myös tästä virtaviivaisesta menetelmästä lähettää modeja suoraan Steamiin. Napsauta tästä nähdäksesi miten tämä toimii.
i am so tired.
I am so tired of bad mods, mods are a greath idea but if they ♥♥♥♥ up the orginal game then hwat is the point.??

Alot of mods make game crash and ruin quests.

Somvone show me a pack with mods that do not ruin the game,that wood be a wery nice.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on arneholm1110; 26.9.2013 klo 0.18
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 18 kommentista
HINT: If you want to know if a mod is "good" or not - read the comments posted. They will tell you a whole lot!

As for mods making your game crash:

A. Did you read to see if you met the requirements?
.... DLC Required or your game will crash.
.... DLC NOT Required and will crash if your game will crash if you have it.
.... SKSE and/or SkyUI required for mod to work.
.... 2nd Party other MOD, like Unlimited Bookshelves REQUIRED.

B. Depending on your computer do you have too many mods?
... Yes, this CAN cause games/quests to crash.

C. Do you have a MOD that is in direct conflict with another MOD?
... This too happens a lot - Thus reading the comments can most times make this known. Like Enhanced "Town" and another MOD that 'enhances the same town' will cause CTD's in most, not all cases, or do they occupy the same game cell and that too can cause CTD's ...

D. Sometimes the MOD Creator is unaware that a MOD is causing issues.
... They do their best and all you have to do is let them know and usually they will get a fix on it, if possible.

F. Did you check your load order. Yes certain MODS have to be and are noted, in a specific load order.

Bottom Line: Mod Creation is a lot of work - try it and see! It is not easy. I know the mods I use in my game, the Creators take a lot of time to do their best - but this is NOT an exact science and they do try their best to kill bugs when they are made known. :D
Viimeisin muokkaaja on jjb-54; 22.9.2013 klo 16.44
Look for mod ratings. Unfortunately, the rating systems on both Steam and Nexus have the same flaw all ratings systems do: once the mod is off the front page few people ever sees it again. So don't look at just the front page of your searches, dig several pages deep. And read the comments, they are more important than the ratings.
Ty for the nice reply :) i got about 50 mods i have painfuly studied for conflict with other mods,
but still npc armor is somtimes turning blue, and somtimes wen i kill a bandit or a beast the ground turns blue around the body on the ground,and some quest i can`t deliver.

Maby it the load order i don`t no, gues il just have to look deeper :)

I have the greatest respeckt for the ppl that makes the mods,i no a hole lot of time is put into them... diden`t men to sound ungreatful... just a little fustraded ;)
arneholm1110 lähetti viestin:
Ty for the nice reply :) i got about 50 mods i have painfuly studied for conflict with other mods,
but still npc armor is somtimes turning blue, and somtimes wen i kill a bandit or a beast the ground turns blue around the body on the ground,and some quest i can`t deliver.

Maby it the load order i don`t no, gues il just have to look deeper :)

I have the greatest respeckt for the ppl that makes the mods,i no a hole lot of time is put into them... diden`t men to sound ungreatful... just a little fustraded ;)

The "blue" I am told is due to video card issues .... even when talking with Bethesda tech support on another issue I asked them about the "blue" and he too suggested that my video card is either pushed to the max and/or I need to update the drivers.
Brandybuck lähetti viestin:
Look for mod ratings. Unfortunately, the rating systems on both Steam and Nexus have the same flaw all ratings systems do: once the mod is off the front page few people ever sees it again. So don't look at just the front page of your searches, dig several pages deep. And read the comments, they are more important than the ratings.

That is why I look at the posts ....

I also check to see when the Creator was/is last 'seen' posting and responding to posts. If they are 6 months or more M.I.A. I tend to be shy of the mod and will post something along the lines of:

'Is the Creator of the Mod okay? He/she seems to be M.I.A. and it makes me wonder about support being not there any more?'
BOSS is helpful with the mod load order, but it does not have every mod added to it. You need to know a bit about the mods you use.I use a mod that BOSS tries to load wrong every time and I have to reset it to last on the list or it misbehaves. Having two mods that do the same types of things to the same NPC or area is a sure way to get crashes.
Dirty saves are a great way to crash the game as well.
last night i played with only dawnguard and update esp,and wen i got to were i could get breeshome in whiterun and get decorations for it,i payed for the alcemy room i it went gray on the list,i did get all the other rooms and stuff,i had to uninstall dawnguard and update esp from the list of mods before i could get it. WTF is that ??.

Dawnguard is an oficial adon to the game so i don`t get it...

Dont no BOSS were do i get that,nexus ?

Dirty saves ?
A couple of questions:

A. Do you have a Breezehome Mod or are you just using the game core Breezehome?
B. Is Dawnguard at the top of the Load List?
Yes im using core Breezehome atm,but i was using super efficient breezehome.

Load order = Skyrim,Dawnguard,update esp,super efficient breezehome.
Key being - Was using -- there is a good chance as this is common, that it did not get completely removed from your saved files ... I've had this and have seen other have this problem more than a 'few' times ...

2nd - Skyrim - Updated.esm - Dawnguard is the load order. (At least from all the documentations that I've read...)

But I think you likely have residue from "efficient breezehome" ...
How do i get rid of residue in my save files. ?
I'm sorry - but there is no way except to start a fresh new game ... A lot of people have tried to find a solution for it - but none yet has accomplished that task. :(
How would I go about getting the SKSE, Some of the mods I want to try out, require this, but I cant seem to find it.. sorry, I'm still sort of new to mods.
Once you save a game using mods, never delete any of those mods! (Unless it's something trivial like an armor reskin). If you want to try out a mod, then try it out but DON'T save. For too many people have destroyed themselves and have had to start over at level 1.
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 18 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50

Lähetetty: 22.9.2013 klo 15.06