Torchlight II
Ваша станция трансмутации Torchlight II
Здесь вы найдете модификации, которые дадут почти ничем не ограниченные новые возможности в Torchlight II. Используйте редактор GUTS, чтобы изменить практически любую составляющую игры, и делитесь своими творениями с сообществом. Нажмите здесь, чтобы узнать подробности.
Mod Request: Rare Pet Tags and Pet Collars
I'm dissapointed about the fact that I don't see any mod adding pet tags/collars to vendors, or fishing holes; specifically unique ones. Most unique drop mods do not add collars or tags. Have our modders forgotten we need a strong companion to fight along our side?

I do not care for fish, they're too much of a bother, my pet doesn't need them, but all the "fishing" mods I find have something to do with fishing out more fish!

My idea for a mod can be accomplished by either of the following:

-Make dynamite burst fishing holes into pet tags/collars with a chance to get a rare one every time. This of course should be relevant to the area's level. Since this would only be accomplished with dynamite, getting fish will still be possible. Heck the modder can even make the fish you fish out more rare if they want.
-Let a seller in town sell rare tags/collars, also relevant to the town's level (boring) lol

But, either of the two will be great.

Last but not least, if there is any mod that focuses on unique tags/collars let me know!! Anything is better than waiting for a new mod :)
< >
Сообщения 111 из 11
You get pet tags and collars from fishing as well as from drops. Ive gotten several unique tags and a couple unique collars from fishing (as well as the fishing achievements) so even if you don't feed the fish to your pet its still useful even if time consuming.
Thanks, I tried the "fisherman's friend" mod I am not sure what else to try. Sure there are about 10% more fishing holes scattered but no significant loot, blue collars for the most part (per every 5-10 fishings) no uniques at all.
The "Secret" fishing holes seem to have the best drops but in any case by the time you get the fishing achievement, barring horrible luck, you should have a good collection of uniqe tags. It has been a long time but all my uniques are lvl 98 tags. The best collar I have is a purple lvl 99 Agitating Golden Torc (+15% attack speed). All were obtained through fishing so you might just be a victim of RND.. your luck should change, eventually.
I really want to be able to pick up a rare collar/badge with each of my characters levels, not just my strongest one :)

I am not as interested in the achievement as much as I am interested in getting better pet gear.
I do, I have 12 stashes full of rare/set/unique things. Pet items are not that available however.
The secret fishing holes are a... secret, sooo I can't help you. GL.
thanks, I will just keep trying :)
So far the most I can do, is keep picking up uniques and transmuting them. It takes at least 500 transmutations to get 1 unique pet collar. It's tedius and it sucks for sure, it may take 1 hour to do, it is not worth it. No way to get these any other way, most fishing holes DO NOT give uniques even using Emberbright Cod and at least 50% magic finding luck (only about 2 side quests rewards in the entire game might give you the unique tags, my memory could be playing tricks but I remember 2 pink/glowing pet tags, one was the epic tag). So far unique pet gear is rare as hell.

Edit: I DID get the hacked Epic Collar via shared stash download (1000 of every defense possible) I want legitimate items :(
Отредактировано maccentris; 8 сен. 2013 г. в 12:37
FINALLY! I have found a work around and a way to make LOTS of unique pet tags and collars!

1. Download "Unique Reroll (v.1)" mod
2. Download any unique drop mod ("Just Another Drop Mod" is the best in my opinion)
3. Start killing monsters and gather as many unique (orange) items as you can
4. Collect BLUE pet tags and collars, save them
5. Transmute ANY THREE (orange) unique items, with any blue pet tag/collar
6. You will get a Unique Collar/Tag (depending on what you put in)

Remember that the item you get will reflect the level of the items you put in, as close as possible.

Unique Reroll: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=141101198&searchtext=Unique+Reroll+%28v.1%29

Just Another Drop Mod: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=136177977&searchtext=Just+Another+Drop+Mod
Отредактировано maccentris; 8 сен. 2013 г. в 22:34
< >
Сообщения 111 из 11
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Дата создания: 3 сен. 2013 г. в 22:26