Steam Greenlight
what game should i make?
what game should i make i can't think of anything hmmm.
< >
1-15 van 26 reacties weergegeven
Then you're on a bad start. You shouldn't decide upon what others think but upon what "you" want. It's your game, your brain at work, your imagination. Be creative, let your dreams flow into your game, take you time and make it.
Make a MAss Effect type game based on Firefly. Or do like an HD remake of your favorite 80s game.
Origineel geplaatst door the ray army studios:
Um, aren't you already making a game? You've one listed on Concepts - or isn't that your game?
Origineel geplaatst door Skoardy:
Um, aren't you already making a game? You've one listed on Concepts - or isn't that your game?
it is my game
Since it was already released, why did you put your game in Concepts and not in Greenlight proper?
Also, why would you need two separate accounts on Desura - one for your 'Rise' thing with a username that mirrors your Steam username and one for Erie, under the username UGF/Kurt Coppersmith, neither phrases you've used at all in your many Steam usernames.
Take a couple of random things that you don't think will work well in a game and then try to make a game with them. The constraints placed on you by the mismatch should help you to come up with some far more interesting ideas than if you just try to think up something good. Even if you can't come up with a good idea for a game using those things thinking about how you could use them in a game can get the creative juices flowing and help give you inspiration for other game ideas.
How bout a game like Twisted metal
Origineel geplaatst door jlombardo72:
How bout a game like Twisted metal
eh i'm not sure about that.
Something original would be more fun but what is original anymore, nowadays?
As a voter - do something better than everyone else, or do something no-one has ever done.
Do Fez 2 but call it Zef and change the main character, the interface/map and the collectibles/story mottivation so he can't sue!

:p
Laatst bewerkt door Gorlom[Swe]; 1 sep 2013 om 13:57
Origineel geplaatst door LNH|Nuno13:
xD
what's so funny
Origineel geplaatst door LNH|Nuno13:
xD
what's so funny
I would expect the pillar of the community badge he unlocked roughly 30-40 min ago...

or possibly the community ambassador badge his "xD" post was a required step to get.
< >
1-15 van 26 reacties weergegeven
Per pagina: 1530 50

Geplaatst op: 31 aug 2013 om 12:06
Aantal berichten: 26