The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

ゲームのベストModを検索
お気に入りのMODを探してインストールすることが、これまでより簡単になりました。MOD製作者も、SteamにMODを直接アップロードするための合理化された機能を利用できます。利用方法については ここ をクリックしてください。
New Mod Use during game
This has come up with a number of my friends - and reading other posts here and on Nexus.

Warning - Limit the new mods during a game, unless you really do not care about the game and are just testing mods. Especially when you add and/or remove more than 3 or 4 - you begin to build up TROUBLE IN SKYRIM and I'm not talk a MOD.

Starting more than 2 or 4 mods during your Skyrim game, can and will start to cause errors, saved file corruptions and such. A path in Skyrim, you do not wish to take. Especially when you start to add / remove them - ie: like and do not like.

What I suggest is you see a mod, mark it to "check out later". Then when you start a new game - start one just to test new mods out and only to test. Because likely you will find some mods are 'over sold' and other's are 'under sold'. Then when you are 'happy' with the new game's mod you want to play:

- Then --> DELETE ALL TRACES OF THE TEST GAME <---

Make sure you delete:

Skyrim - yes uninstall and delete it. (Pain in the butt, yes - but saves a massive headache down the road.

Delete ALL files in:

<Drive Letter>:\My Games\Skyrim

There will be 2 or 3 files in here, delete them all.

Then IF you have SKSE:

<Drive Letter>:\My Games\Skyrim\SKSE

Also delete:

<Drive Letter>:\My Games\Skyrim\Saves

Most people forget about this part of the game files and they HAVE to be deleted or some headaches will still 'be there'.... Trust me.
< >
1-5 / 5 のコメントを表示
Wait... Did you just tell people to uninstall the entire f**king game when they want to add mods?
Yeah... I have about 100 esp mods, which I installed and uninstaled at different times while playing without having any major problems.

I know you are just trying to be helpful, but really...
最近の変更はSai'Raksが行いました; 2013年8月26日 14時11分
I cannot tell you how many people have had issues when they "tried" -- "this and that mod" (deleted/removed) added similar "New" ones... and then watch as their saved games got seriously corrupted. Please read what I said, not what you think I said.
The only issue I've ever had was uninstalling a weapon mod while my character had it equipped. So I was running round with a non-existent greatsword in my grip.

To fix it I just uninstalled Skyrim equipped another weapon...
Rukh 2013年8月28日 18時34分 
Yeah no, I run 126 mods right now and the Only thing you have to do is start a new save game when deleting/updating mods.

I have not heard of anything that says you have to remove the entire game just to remove a mod.
< >
1-5 / 5 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

投稿日: 2013年8月26日 9時21分
投稿数: 5