Steam Greenlight
Suggestion: Allow contributors to add new media
So our author, made me a contributor to our project, yet.. I am only able to make announcements.

That seems pretty silly, since I am a project lead and only the author is able to add new media/ videos to our submission.

If someone is trusted to make announcements, then there really is no difference to allow them to add new content.

Can you please change this.
< >
Zobrazeno 13 z 3 komentářů
Ideally as an author you'd be able to set the permissions for a contributor so you can have contributors ranging from those that are only listed and have no special permissions to contributors with the same permissions as an author. I'm not sure it would be a good idea to just make a blanket change to allow contributors to add new media, there may be some authors that didn't want their contributors to be able to post media and it would be a bit unfair to suddenly change things on them.
yes that silly there is nothing else to say
hi Mindwedge, I searched the forums but could not find it, perhaps it got purged!?

I made a new thread over there: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/greenlightbeta/discussions/0/864974467289563654/
< >
Zobrazeno 13 z 3 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50

Datum zveřejnění: 9. čvc. 2013 v 23.46
Počet příspěvků: 3