Dungeons of Dredmor

Dungeons of Dredmor

矮人模组工厂需要你!
创建并共享新物品、房间、技能、怪物以及更多!点击此处以了解更多。
Amateur 2013 年 7 月 5 日 下午 4:20
Anti-Pagan Mod?
Good day, people.
What do you think, is it possible to make a mod changing all the sacrifice stuff to less pagan, more rubbish and maybe even schi-fi-ish (like Quest Vending Machine or Broken Insta-Upgrade Apparatus) and what should one do to achieve that? Will it be possible to post that mod on Steam Workshop?
Thanks a lot in advance :)
< >
正在显示第 1 - 4 条,共 4 条留言
last_magic_user 2013 年 8 月 2 日 下午 9:12 
If I say something about your mod request, will you get mad at me? 'Cause I have Pagan family, and I can tell you that this game has NOTHING to do with Paganism. What you want is a anti-satanic mod. THAT, is what you should rename this post to. Please, thanks, sorry for my ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.
Amateur 2013 年 8 月 2 日 下午 11:56 
引用自 Starlight of Avalon
If I say something about your mod request, will you get mad at me? 'Cause I have Pagan family, and I can tell you that this game has NOTHING to do with Paganism. What you want is a anti-satanic mod. THAT, is what you should rename this post to. Please, thanks, sorry for my ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.
Not at all, your opinion is sort of sacred for me. I have no plans of converting all the people I see in Christianity with all the means I have. ;) I actually have much fun listening for every opinion people have till their opinion is sane.

As for my opinion, paganism can be expressed by honoring non-Christian gods (even fictional), that's why I call the thread that way. This definition might be short-sighted as hell, but it fits me well at least in my language (dunno how people feel that word and its meaning in other languages). No offend meant and all that way. :)

I've met with some guys at Gaslamp forum and we had some pleasant chat about my topic. It seems that I have a huge lack of Norse mythology lore, that's why I have some problems with treating some jokes and allusions the way they were meant by developers.

Technically the mod I plan is possible, but it requires changing some base game files and it certainly won't be possible to upload it via Steam Workshop.

And about satanic symbolic in-game. Somehow I feel it's a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, so I don't pay attention to it at all. Dunno rly. I just feel it, but can't explain it yet, sorry.

Thanks for the answer anyway :) I feel sort of culturological interest to know where are you from and what sort of beliefs you have there (e.g. paganism here incapacitates old-Slavic cults, as well as modern everyday-paganism like astrology, minor witchcraft and superstitions), but it's all up to you.

Have a nice day and thanks for your reply :)
Bohandas 10 2020 年 4 月 26 日 下午 8:54 
If you go into steam/steamapps/common/dungeons of dredmor/dungeon/portalE there's an unused floor portal graphic that isn't a pentagram. If you copy the images, rename them from portalE0000 portalE0001 portalE0002 portalE0003 portalE0004 to portalB0000 portalB0001 portalB0002 portalB0003 portalB0004 and drop them from the portalE folder into it the portalB folder (back up the portalB folder first) should replace the pentagram telepad with the unused generic telepad
Amateur 2020 年 4 月 27 日 下午 1:17 
引用自 Bohandas
If you go into steam/steamapps/common/dungeons of dredmor/dungeon/portalE there's an unused floor portal graphic that isn't a pentagram. If you copy the images, rename them from portalE0000 portalE0001 portalE0002 portalE0003 portalE0004 to portalB0000 portalB0001 portalB0002 portalB0003 portalB0004 and drop them from the portalE folder into it the portalB folder (back up the portalB folder first) should replace the pentagram telepad with the unused generic telepad
Thanks for the reply! Glad there is a solution for one of my problems :)
最后由 Amateur 编辑于; 2020 年 4 月 27 日 下午 1:17
< >
正在显示第 1 - 4 条,共 4 条留言
每页显示数: 1530 50