Steam Greenlight
Fish Bowl Jul 2, 2013 @ 8:43am
Generating lists
Can you no longer infintely generate a new list? I've got over 1000 games voted on and it wont gnereate a new set no matter what option I choose.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
AusSkiller Jul 2, 2013 @ 9:05am 
Once you've voted on enough games there wont be enough games left that it can give you a different set of games based on the same criteria for how it picks the games for your list. You are just going to have to vote on some to see new ones.
Fish Bowl Jul 2, 2013 @ 9:47am 
Everytime I compiled a new list, it included at least one recently submitted game. There is no change there are only 1000 games to vote for. Without being able to tab to the next game in queue, it is a totally annoying experience voting for a game, and then searching for where you left off.

EDIT: Ib4 flammed.
Last edited by Fish Bowl; Jul 2, 2013 @ 9:49am
AusSkiller Jul 2, 2013 @ 10:03am 
Originally posted by Fish Bowl:
Everytime I compiled a new list, it included at least one recently submitted game. There is no change there are only 1000 games to vote for. Without being able to tab to the next game in queue, it is a totally annoying experience voting for a game, and then searching for where you left off.
Once you vote on a game a button appears to the right that takes you to the next in the queue.
Fish Bowl Jul 2, 2013 @ 10:32am 
Originally posted by AusSkiller:
Once you vote on a game a button appears to the right that takes you to the next in the queue.

Only if you have games available in a queue, hence the button saying next game in queue
I'm having the same issue. I have it so that all games are within my criteria, so in theory I should be shown any game on Greenlight. I've judged close to every game submitted, but for the past few weeks I've had to do so manually, since my queue won't populate. I'd appreciate a fix of some sort.
Gorlom[Swe] Jul 2, 2013 @ 2:16pm 
I've voted for 1378.
How many games exactly have you voted for?

Is your que empty or are you refusing to vote for some items? Its a bit hard to tell from how you have phrased things.
Last edited by Gorlom[Swe]; Jul 2, 2013 @ 2:18pm
Psycho Jul 2, 2013 @ 3:35pm 
There are currently 1443 valid games, for me anyway "You have rated everything in Greenlight!" If you've elected to 'ask me later' for the remainder (or a lot) you may well be getting the same items over and over. Otherwise, sounds like a queue bug, which has happened before.

Any comment, Alden?
TR1M Jul 2, 2013 @ 3:56pm 
))
Fish Bowl Jul 2, 2013 @ 4:14pm 
Originally posted by GorlomSwe:
I've voted for 1378.
How many games exactly have you voted for?

Is your que empty or are you refusing to vote for some items? Its a bit hard to tell from how you have phrased things.

I've voted for 1001, and I'm not refusing to vote for anything, I have skipped a few maybe 20 at most. I have an empty queue, and when I choose to generate a new one, it says there isn't anything available or some shinangigans. I dont' even get a daily queue
Gorlom[Swe] Jul 2, 2013 @ 6:08pm 
It's either a bug or you have checked a box in "customize your que". Make sure all those boxes are unchecked and if you're still not getting anything then it's a bug.
Mashi Jul 3, 2013 @ 9:24am 
asd
Fish Bowl Jul 3, 2013 @ 11:19am 
It's either a bug or you have checked a box in "customize your que". Make sure all those boxes are unchecked and if you're still not getting anything then it's a bug.

I had everything checked, but apprently that confused it. Getting back on today the games I voted for yesterday didn't count and the checks revert again.
ayukkoneN Jul 3, 2013 @ 11:27am 
I'm having the same issue. :S
Gorlom[Swe] Jul 3, 2013 @ 12:20pm 

I had everything checked, but apprently that confused it. Getting back on today the games I voted for yesterday didn't count and the checks revert again.
Did you try UNchecking all the boxes? Did that fix it or are you still haveing problems even with everything unchecked?
Last edited by Gorlom[Swe]; Jul 3, 2013 @ 12:23pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jul 2, 2013 @ 8:43am