Steam Greenlight
Paranormal :"(
If everyone has not seen Paranormal on Steam Greenlight. I highly suggest you check it out. It was an amazing jump scare game with free downloadable content. I feel as though it should have been greenlite in the first wave. It was one of the Greenlight launch titles up for voting. I check the charts not too long ago and it is surrounded by games that have already been greenlite, but yet, it remains off the Steam market. The reason I want it up the most is because, it had updates constantly when it first came out (Now that they are working on the first expansion. Not so much.) And I hated manually having to download the whole game over and over just for a few new features. I honestly also believe this game is beyond original and good enough to be on Steam. I just don't see the reason behind why it isn't. If someone can explain, that would be great and a lot of help. I just hate seeing great games not on the best service platform.
< >
Beiträge 17 von 7
Ursprünglich geschrieben von LiberatoR:
I honestly also believe this game is beyond original and good enough to be on Steam. I just don't see the reason behind why it isn't. If someone can explain, that would be great and a lot of help.
Because not enough people agree with you. I for instance, feel no attraction what so ever to "jump scare games". That means I will vote for other games instead that I want to see on Greenlight.
Não entendi nada e só vou comentar pra completar algo e ganhar insignias. haha
Psycho 1. Juli 2013 um 13:09 
Obligatory linkage
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92944736

iirc I did vote for it, simply because it was one of the first horror games on Greenlight, but while I am still following it, I don't think that it's progressed that far since it was added. Note no updates since January.

To be honest, there's a number of subsequent entries for this genre that eclipse it in several areas.
Ursprünglich geschrieben von perseuand:
Não entendi nada e só vou comentar pra completar algo e ganhar insignias. haha
kkkkkkkkkkkkk tbm!!
Psycho 22. Juli 2013 um 22:45 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Mindwedge:
Ursprünglich geschrieben von LiberatoR:
And I hated manually having to download the whole game over and over just for a few new features.

Simple solution: Use the Desura client......

Does Desura manage patching/updates like Steam does? I've had a look at it but not made the jump yet, mainly because I don't really want two game manager/clients running at the same time.
< >
Beiträge 17 von 7
Pro Seite: 1530 50

Geschrieben am: 30. Juni 2013 um 8:34