Steam Greenlight
Acest topic a fost închis
Test Drive Unlimited 3?
Since Atari abandoned Eden Games and thus the TDU series maybe some other developer should pick up the concept, large open world, lot's of awesome and licensed cars and perhaps even make it better. For example, add mod support, i really miss that in TDU. For the mod support i guess adding new maps and using TDU's airport system to get there (not replacing the map but adding maps), ability to add new cars (might be difficult because of the shop system but i guess you could sell cars that aren't on display) would be quite good. You could use the workshop to share these mods and maybe your own race parkours and decals.

TDU is and awesome series and it would be a shame to see this concept die out. While i love racing i also love just cruising around with my friends in awesome cars. TDU is simply the best racing game.
Editat ultima dată de Sped_; 22 iun. 2013 la 10:25
< >
Se afișează 1-9 din 9 comentarii
Skoardy 21 iun. 2013 la 11:38 
Someone else will own the IP for the TD series so no, another developer can't just come along and make another game in the TDU line just because Atari/Eden Games aren't.
let's make a deal: You pay for all the IP rights that would take, I'll put a team together, and let you pay us no more than the industry standard rate.
Sped_ 21 iun. 2013 la 11:46 
You don't seem to get it, not the name but the CONCEPT. As i said: "maybe some other dveeloper should pick up the concept"
You also said:

Postat inițial de Sped_:
lot's of awesome and licensed cars

Which would be quite expensive in and of itself.
What I've heard from colleagues is that In some cases you have to outbid EA or other big studios, in others it's a case of paying for trademarks and worrying about "Misrepresentation" the same as with other sporting teams.
My dad would be really proud if there'll be a Test Drive Unlimited 3, he loved to play the first one.
Maybe
Sped_ 22 iun. 2013 la 12:15 
http://www.edge-online.com/news/e3-2013-ubisoft-reveals-the-crew-a-new-racer-from-ivory-tower-and-reflections/

Did some research, this looks very promising and one of the studios is pretty much made of old TDU developers.
Maybe
< >
Se afișează 1-9 din 9 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Data postării: 21 iun. 2013 la 10:27
Postări: 9