The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Encuentra los mejores mods
Encontrar e instalar tus mods favoritos es ahora más fácil que nunca. Los creadores podrán disfrutar además de un sistema simplificado de subida directa de mods a Steam. Haz clic aquí para saber cómo.
edrountree999 12 JUN 2013 a las 2:22
Something Wrong
There Is a serous Problem With Skyrim , The Game just dosen't like me playing 3 to 8 hours strait On it , It Crashes If you play too long ... It's Kind of anoying !
< >
Mostrando 1-12 de 12 comentarios
Pot Durdle 12 JUN 2013 a las 3:28 
What are your PC's specs?
Sai'Raks 4 12 JUN 2013 a las 3:29 
Can be GPU overheat.
edrountree999 12 JUN 2013 a las 6:08 
Publicado originalmente por Dave of Winchester:
What are your PC's specs?
3.5 GB ram If that's the specs your tallking about ,,, Every thing eles not sure how to find it! :-)
edrountree999 12 JUN 2013 a las 6:09 
Publicado originalmente por Cyrax:
Can be GPU overheat.
Never turn my computer off , Takes too long to reboot! My room usely really cold , so I don't think its over heating ! ... :-)
edrountree999 12 JUN 2013 a las 6:10 
I play other games it lets me play hours on end , But Only Skyrim Crashes on me .... Funny ... LOL
Pot Durdle 12 JUN 2013 a las 10:47 
Open 'run' and type in: dxdiag to get your system specs. Also, 3.5GB of RAM isn't really enough for Skyrim.
Sai'Raks 4 12 JUN 2013 a las 12:36 
Publicado originalmente por edrountree999:
Can be GPU overheat.
Never turn my computer off , Takes too long to reboot! My room usely really cold , so I don't think its over heating ! ... :-)

Takes long to reboot? Must be very cluttered.

As for room temperature.. does not matter. You can play in a cool, 15c room and still have your GPU on 80C (which is normal for some).
Pot Durdle 12 JUN 2013 a las 13:17 
Honestly, I think that your computer isn't good enough for a game like Skyrim. I've only ever seen 512MB (1/2 GB) RAM chips for DDR2 RAM which is outdated and would make a modern game like Skyrim unstable. Hence, you need a motherboard, processor and RAM upgrade. I reccomend a 3rd Gen Intel Core i5 Processor, Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 RAM and a Asus P8Z77-V LX Motherboard. This will cost you about £250 but it will (hopefully) future proof your PC for another 2 years. Or, you could buy a better computer. Your choice. The reason why it crashed is becuase the game is unstable on such a low spec (no insult intended) system. Hope this helps :)
edrountree999 12 JUN 2013 a las 19:38 
Honestly, I think that your computer isn't good enough for a game like Skyrim. I've only ever seen 512MB (1/2 GB) RAM chips for DDR2 RAM which is outdated and would make a modern game like Skyrim unstable. Hence, you need a motherboard, processor and RAM upgrade. I reccomend a 3rd Gen Intel Core i5 Processor, Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 RAM and a Asus P8Z77-V LX Motherboard. This will cost you about £250 but it will (hopefully) future proof your PC for another 2 years. Or, you could buy a better computer. Your choice. The reason why it crashed is becuase the game is unstable on such a low spec (no insult intended) system. Hope this helps :)

My computer is 3 Years Old , When I had it costum built It went Out Out Of Date as soon as it went of the Factory line I bet ... , Computer Dell , Cost over $2,000 , It was built to be like a supercomputer , But I don't have the cash to get another computer Repect any more Medical Bills takes up that Now ! :-( , So I no longer have the luxury to Have a new computer , I thought I had this one made where It won't be out date for another 3 years ... But Techknowledgy advances so much now , that I am not sure .... I really don't Know About Computers , Usely happy If it works , And lets Play or HTML script practis ... But I Play many other games That require Hi Defenation , or HD , Or Resultion , and I rarely have lag , Or Crashes , Skyrim Just the only game that seams not liking me , But It Might be out of date ... :-) So, Thanks every One ! Have fun Playing any game you play !
edrountree999 12 JUN 2013 a las 19:45 
Publicado originalmente por edrountree999:

Takes long to reboot? Must be very cluttered.

As for room temperature.. does not matter. You can play in a cool, 15c room and still have your GPU on 80C (which is normal for some).
I Have A Liquid Gel Cooling system Added to my CPU , And It has Masive Jet Engine Fans to It , Well It seams Like Masive... But If It was the Motherbord , you think the Computer not work at all , And Not able to Play Any other games if its the motherbord ... I can Play allot of Different games and have 6 or 7 running at the same time not crash , Beleave me I tried To Over multi task my computer ... But For Skyrim Its just skyrim ... Just woundering if there's a bug in the game .... But ... Thanks :-)
Pot Durdle 13 JUN 2013 a las 8:13 
If what you say is true, it probably is a bug in the game. Try reinstalling the game or playing it on lower settings. Hope this helps :)
edrountree999 13 JUN 2013 a las 9:03 

If what you say is true, it probably is a bug in
he game. Try reinstalling the game or playing it on lower settings. Hope this helps :)

Found out what it was It was that I had 32 types Of Mods ative at once , And apparently some of the mods has conflict with each other ... And it causes the game to Crash ... Well It was fun trying them out any way ... :-) The Game Played Smothly after i cut down to 23 mods ... :-) Thanks for the Advice ....
< >
Mostrando 1-12 de 12 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado el: 12 JUN 2013 a las 2:22