Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

Novos campos de batalha esperam por você!
Encontre e baixe novos mapas, mods e mais! Quer tentar criar mods ou enviar uma já criada ao Steam para que todos vejam? Clique aqui para saber como.
Pte Maylam 30/mai./2013 às 15:39
"Speed Hack Detected"
Hello folks,

I've recently noticed an increase in the amount of 'speed hack detected' messages, to the point where I have been turfed off a server a few times. This is frustrating because it means losing all the xp etc earnt for that map. I don't cheat and I don't hack, and recently my ping has usually been around 130-60. But if there's a big lag, the server will move me back to a previous position, and assume I cheated to get there so quickly, and deploy the speed hack message.

Is there anything that may be done to avoid this?
< >
Exibindo comentários 15 de 5
Batya 31/mai./2013 às 4:39 
i have the same problem
StoneCold 2/jun./2013 às 3:47 
This is a serverside setting that can be disabled. I disabled it on my server seeing that a lot of the international and some local players in my country expierenced and then PB having a hissy fit over it. Here's hoping that any players that I might have lost because of this stupid message come back again :)
Pte Maylam 2/jun./2013 às 4:52 
True! I hope it's disabled, because it is really quite frustrating. Thing is, I've never seen anyone hacking ever. No aimbots, no speed hacks.
Madimonster64 28/jun./2013 às 10:22 
Thats one of the things I like about this game. People play the game, rather than hack it.
YodelingYoda 9/set./2013 às 18:40 
Escrito originalmente por Madithebanzai:
Thats one of the things I like about this game. People play the game, rather than hack it.
thats true, out of the hundred someodd hours i have played i only encountered two hackers.
< >
Exibindo comentários 15 de 5
Por página: 1530 50