Steam Greenlight
Mark 28 fev. 2013 às 17:25
Free army building game?
Is there a free army building game where you can actually see your troops and their battles? If there is can you tell me what and where it is? Thank you!
< >
A mostrar 1-15 de 33 comentários
Snaeng 1 mar. 2013 às 1:44 
Why does it have to be free? Don't you want to pay for effort people put into their stuff? Wouldn't you want some real compensation for your effort?
wilco64256 1 mar. 2013 às 9:11 
If you make one yourself then you can have it for free.
Cl3arSky 1 mar. 2013 às 9:45 
^ You know not everybody has the age to have a job right? You also realize that many people don't got their own card right? The guy's only asking if there's a free army building game.

here's one that i can think of, it's still in an early stage, visit their forums for more info http://play0ad.com/
Neon Nanite 1 mar. 2013 às 10:05 
Originalmente postado por MasacruAlex:
^ You know not everybody has the age to have a job right? You also realize that many people don't got their own card right? The guy's only asking if there's a free army building game.

here's one that i can think of, it's still in an early stage, visit their forums for more info http://play0ad.com/

You know that developers need to be paid to afford stuff like food and rent and such right?
Games can easily take in excess of a year to develop, more so if you don't have a team.
Why should they not get paid just because a couple of people are "too busy" to mow a few lawns or do chores at home? :)
Última alteração por Neon Nanite; 1 mar. 2013 às 10:05
Cl3arSky 1 mar. 2013 às 10:20 
Oh God.. why? The guy asked if there's any free games dude
Is there a free army building game where you can actually see your troops and their battles? If there is can you tell me what and where it is? Thank you!

Stop bringing the "Devs need to get paid" crap up, seriously lol, asking if there are free games within a genre and getting mugged, guy didn't request "MAKE me a free game" plus there's a lot of free games out there. There might just be more free ones in other genres, but I don't know of many free rts ones.
C0untzer0 1 mar. 2013 às 10:27 

Stop bringing the "Devs need to get paid" crap up, seriously lol, asking if there are free games within a genre and getting mugged, guy didn't request "MAKE me a free game" plus there's a lot of free games out there. There might just be more free ones in other genres, but I don't know of many free rts ones.
right, so the guys too lazy to work, and too lazy to look for a game, and we should help him because...
what, because we like lazy entitled ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥?
I don't see your reasoning there.
Cl3arSky 1 mar. 2013 às 10:34 
Man, your logic is flawed... Too lazy to work? I don't know where you come from, but in most european countries, people don't work at 16/17/18 years old, even at 19 or 20, because most ppl are kept in school at those ages, second, getting a job at those ages is a no go in most european countries.

Second, the guy might or no come from a not so rich family / has no way to pay for online stuff atm, or in general.

Third : This is a discussion board, people can post stuff, guy asked for help, more like suggestions, not only that you provide no help but you also act like an ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, which leads to the fact that this being a discussion board, you can just abstain from posting.
Última alteração por Cl3arSky; 1 mar. 2013 às 10:34
wilco64256 1 mar. 2013 às 10:37 
Man, your logic is flawed... Too lazy to work? I don't know where you come from, but in most european countries, people don't work at 16/17/18 years old, even at 19 or 20, because most ppl are kept in school at those ages, second, getting a job at those ages is a no go in most european countries.

Second, the guy might or no come from a not so rich family / has no way to pay for online stuff atm, or in general.

Third : This is a discussion board, people can post stuff, guy asked for help, more like suggestions, not only that you provide no help but you also act like an ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, which leads to the fact that this being a discussion board, you can just abstain from posting.

You don't need a full time job to make enough money to buy a video game.
Son of Riggnarok 1 mar. 2013 às 10:41 
Originalmente postado por C0untzer0:

right, so the guys too lazy to work, and too lazy to look for a game, and we should help him because...
what, because we like lazy entitled ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥?
I don't see your reasoning there.
Bro he is just asking for a free type of army building game stop saying he is lazy what if he is 10-13. Even if he wasn't ten and he had a job what if he can't afford to buy these games on his salary cause people are in rough times at the moment.
Son of Riggnarok 1 mar. 2013 às 10:43 
Originalmente postado por Mega Death Christ:
here's a list bro http://mmoattack.com/mmo-articles/mmorts if these are not the type you like I can sure find some more.
Última alteração por Son of Riggnarok; 1 mar. 2013 às 10:43
wilco64256 1 mar. 2013 às 10:49 
Originalmente postado por Son of Riggnarok:
what if he is 10-13.

If that's true then he's violating the Steam terms of use. If he's old enough to be here then he's old enough to mow a few lawns and buy a game. It's not that outrageous of a suggestion.
Cl3arSky 1 mar. 2013 às 10:51 
Originalmente postado por wilco64256:
what if he is 10-13.

If that's true then he's violating the Steam terms of use. If he's old enough to be here then he's old enough to mow a few lawns and buy a game. It's not that outrageous of a suggestion.

lol, ok, so he goes to mow the lawn of his ne-.. wait a second.. this is Europe! Most people here don't got mown lawners, that's an american thing, what if.. he finds a lawn to mow.. oh wait, he gets paid in his country's currency, then, yeah he'll toss the $$ at the monitor and it'll pay for his digital stuff.

"facepalm"
Última alteração por Cl3arSky; 1 mar. 2013 às 10:51
Son of Riggnarok 1 mar. 2013 às 10:53 
Originalmente postado por wilco64256:
what if he is 10-13.

I am just here trying to help I am done arguing.
Skoardy 1 mar. 2013 às 11:33 
lol, ok, so he goes to mow the lawn of his ne-.. wait a second.. this is Europe! Most people here don't got mown lawners, that's an american thing,
Probably not a good idea to generalise 730 million people, even if you actually knew what 'most' of them did or did not have (ignoring whatever a 'mown lawner' is for a second).
what if.. he finds a lawn to mow.. oh wait, he gets paid in his country's currency, then, yeah he'll toss the $$ at the monitor and it'll pay for his digital stuff.
Or he could use any of the other (non-stupid) way other people convert their actual cash into manageable funds to pay for digital products since the service was started. It's not exactly brain surgery. Not sure was the facepalm was in aid of - young adults have been taking part-time jobs for decades to pay for things they want. Is that really so surreal to you?
Mark 1 mar. 2013 às 12:01 
Guys whats with all the arguing? I cant spend money on games right now, just asking is there a cool free one...
< >
A mostrar 1-15 de 33 comentários
Por página: 1530 50

Postado a: 28 fev. 2013 às 17:25
Comentários: 33