Steam Greenlight
OMG, "Ask me again later" button! Squee! Valve, you rock! ty! :D
Umm yeah, subject says it all, really.

Thank you so much for implementing this, Valve. :)
< >
Показані коментарі 19 із 9
Yes it is much appreciated :) it would also be helpful to be able to change a previous yes/no vote to 'ask me again later' ... atm i dont see the option to remove a vote, or change it in that way.
Автор останньої редакції: Spydrebyte; 1 лют. 2013 о 2:57
If you go back to an item and vote differently, it will change your vote.
Цитата допису Zaxoth:
Yeah, but Spydrebyte is right - if you go back in to change your vote the "Ask me again later" button is no longer an available option.
Цитата допису irrevenant:
Цитата допису Zaxoth:
Yeah, but Spydrebyte is right - if you go back in to change your vote the "Ask me again later" button is no longer an available option.
Ah. Probably because you've already voted on it. 'course, now with the ability to follow a project, you could follow things you've voted on but might change your mind on as it becomes more developed and change your vote later in the development process. Unless they change it so you can retract a previous vote, that would probably be a decent workaround. 'course, there are always other options...that's just the one that comes to mind.
Without another other option at the time, I had voted yes/no to clear the queue. Id have preferred to 'follow' and choose 'ask me later' if that option was available. At least it can be used for any future cases which are applicable. Atm, ive just changed any votes on those items to 'no' and added them to the follow list.
Цитата допису Zaxoth:
Цитата допису irrevenant:
Ah. Probably because you've already voted on it. 'course, now with the ability to follow a project, you could follow things you've voted on but might change your mind on as it becomes more developed and change your vote later in the development process. Unless they change it so you can retract a previous vote, that would probably be a decent workaround. 'course, there are always other options...that's just the one that comes to mind.
Well you CAN change a previous vote. You just can't change it to "Ask me again later".

Of course, it's possible this is just a historical artifact and only applies to games that you voted on before the "Ask me again later" button was added. Time will tell...

[EDIT] Oooor, I could just test it. xD No, looks like it applies to new instances too...
Автор останньої редакції: irrevenant; 1 лют. 2013 о 15:17
As soon as u choose yes/no the option to 'ask later' disappears, so it could be annoying with a mis-click or something like that.
Given you can flip between yes/no as much as you please, it does seem odd to remove what is essentially a 'dunno' from the table once you do.
Цитата допису Skoardy:
Given you can flip between yes/no as much as you please, it does seem odd to remove what is essentially a 'dunno' from the table once you do.
Yeah, I assume this to be an accidental glitch in the implementation, not a deliberate design choice...
< >
Показані коментарі 19 із 9
На сторінку: 1530 50

Опубліковано: 1 лют. 2013 о 1:20
Дописів: 9