Steam Greenlight
FletchWazzle Jan 24, 2013 @ 3:37pm
Can we get queues for Concepts category?
Can we get queues for Concepts category? Having it be as easy and clever as the other categories, generating queues of content not having seen before, It seems so aimless & repetitve now.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Resolute Jan 24, 2013 @ 3:42pm 
Without a queue the concept area is completely useless, which is why it's pretty much ignored by the majority of voters.

I think you have to have a queue or just close the section down. It's current state is unworkable.
FletchWazzle Jan 24, 2013 @ 3:54pm 
I so enjoy my time in the other categories. But Concepts, because of this, not so much.
ulyssessword Jan 24, 2013 @ 4:21pm 
Or unify the queue and add three more categories to the queue options, "games" (selected by default), "concepts", and "software". I wouldn't mind the option to see games and concepts mixed together.
ShockwaveLover Jan 24, 2013 @ 8:34pm 
What poor, sad soul would want to look through the wasteland that is the Concepts section?
C0untzer0 Jan 25, 2013 @ 5:13am 
The point of the concepts section is that the submissions change quite a bit over time. Looking once and then passing over it in future is not really what it's for.
FletchWazzle Jan 25, 2013 @ 5:45pm 
Tagging as a favorite or thumbing it up or whatever as a means of following ones that you thought were interesting, would work, I'm just looking for an option, that if I were inclined to look in the Concepts section, that I could have the option to only view submissions that I hadn't already looked at.

Currently unless RPS shows me something that they found in there (as happened the other day) I would have never the chance to get to the content that is their ideas that align with mine, lol. Having the chance to kick your two cents in on something that interests you has always been a divine moment. As the Gleenlight matures, and as currently the Concepts has been allowed to be an almost catch all, I'd like to see every chance of this niche enviroment becoming what it could become (as in yeah).
jeslyck Jan 26, 2013 @ 2:48am 
Good idea but do not know how much time/money, valv will use on the concept section.
Last edited by jeslyck; Jan 26, 2013 @ 3:24am
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jan 24, 2013 @ 3:37pm