Steam Greenlight
graphic design services
hi, just wondering if there's a forum area where people can offer services for greenlight proposals? i notice a lot don't have very good presentation and thought a few fans of gaming like myself might be able to offer some services as either freebies or to join in the project and perhaps build a relationship as a team member? i'd certainly be keen to offer some graphic design services if a project was something i'd enjoy.
< >
3 yorumdan 1 ile 3 arası gösteriliyor
Yeah a public developer hangout would be nice where individuals can seek out teams to help or vice versa. I'm going to be in need of art for my project though I want to get most of the code done before I look for someone to do the final art for it, so that's not going to be for a few months. Some place on greenlight to meet such people would be quite a nice feature, though I believe gamedev.net has a place for that already which is where I was going to look.
As handy as something in-Steam would be, I think like the Concepts section, it'd soon be swamped with hundreds of people with nothing but a vague (zombie-horror related) idea expecting others to code and provide assets to see their 'game' to completion.

Take some real nerves of steel to wade through that sort of a forum without going on a rampage :)
İlk olarak Skoardy tarafından gönderildi:
As handy as something in-Steam would be, I think like the Concepts section, it'd soon be swamped with hundreds of people with nothing but a vague (zombie-horror related) idea expecting others to code and provide assets to see their 'game' to completion.
That's a good point, maybe when registering to use the feature you need to list your skills such as programming languages art skills and common industry software you are familiar with, that way the people with "Game Design" listed as their only skill can just be ignored since no real game designer is only a game designer ;).
En son AusSkiller tarafından düzenlendi; 18 Oca 2013 @ 18:13
< >
3 yorumdan 1 ile 3 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50

Gönderilme Tarihi: 17 Oca 2013 @ 21:57
İleti: 3