Left 4 Dead 2
Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam?
เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
Addons not working
I recently did a full reinstall of Windows on my PC and I decided to install L4D today. Everything is great I'm experiencing no issues but the addons I'm subscribed to aren't working. A friend suggested unsubscribing and then resubscribe. I've done that with no same result. It's odd because character mods show up in the character select, I pick the Alice mod I like for Rochelle, and still nothing happens in the game itself. The pistol addon doesn't seem to be working at all. :( frustrating
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-3 จาก 3 ความเห็น
Seems the addons/mods only work in the single player now
Any idea if this is just an ongoing problem for a lot of people still or is there a solution? A friend and I are having the same problems with addons working when we try to play together. I've done the unsubscribing/resubscribing deal and made for sure that they are not in the red when checked on the addons tab in the game. It seemed like everying is fine as usual but they are just not working.
Yeah, everything works in the single player portion of the game. Online/with friends, not so much.
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-3 จาก 3 ความเห็น
ต่อหน้า: 1530 50