Steam Greenlight
Тема закрыта
I've voted on 976 items so far and I want an achievement when I reach 1000! What should it be?
I deserve something cool! I put in at least my two cents worth! I'm hungry -- i'd accept a bag of doritos -- cool ranch. Even a little snack size one that fits in a lunch box...
Отредактировано Drivol; 28 ноя. 2012 г. в 20:19
< >
Сообщения 115 из 28
Yes yes you deserve something for staring at games.
A sense of achievement?
The warm glow of a job well done?
You get a free copy of Revelations 2012.
Throw in a copy of bad rats.
I'm only at 625 or so, but I have thought the same thing. There should be a Steam badge for this.
Do you not get it?
Greenlight IS the reward!
Yeah, greenlit games are supposed to reflect what people want to see on sale. I don't think it acts like a review of some sort.
I suggest the reward be one of the greenlit games for free.
@Erinduck : I'm guessing you don't have a lot of greenlight votes lol.
There should never be any kind of "bonus" incentive for voting on Greenlight. The only motivation for voting should be people's interest in the games they're voting on. Any other motivation skews the metrics of the system.
Автор сообщения: Reflection_
@Erinduck : I'm guessing you don't have a lot of greenlight votes lol.
I'm guessing you're new to the greenlight discussions lol.
But I want something NOW! and if I don't get it --- I'll undo all my votes! That will teach them!
you won't get a reward because all you've done is help 976 get up by less than 1%
I hope he didn't mean that he really up-voted 976 games?
I kind of thought that the original post was supposed to be facetious; it is a post that should not intended to be taken seriously. Though I have to admit, at least you are not asking for Korean Cuttlefish chips or Walkers Lamb and Mint Chips.

Hmmmm DonTacos tortilla chips... The taste of Japanese Mexico ....
Отредактировано Yuga-Suggah; 29 ноя. 2012 г. в 20:13
< >
Сообщения 115 из 28
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Дата создания: 28 ноя. 2012 г. в 20:16