Steam Greenlight
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-8 από 8 σχόλια
Given this is an iOS port and not a Concept, why did you cheap out and not put it in Greenlight proper?

Also, with it being apparently created with Unity, is it really going to need $13,000 to port it to PC/Mac? I thought a big selling point of Unity was easy cross-platform publishing?
All funds received will be invested in First Person Tennis project to improve the game graphics, animations, playability, servers for multiplayer, etc.
get this crap off of here
People tend to be outspoken about their personal disdain, particularly ports. Never mind that they can generally play better on a computer, of course.
I'm still interested in why this is in the concepts instead of greenlight proper like skoardy asked...

Also I kinda think it is a bad idea to advertise like this on the forum. What if everyone did it? Then we'd be flooded and not be able to have proper discussions. (plus it would defeat the point of doing so)

Imo you shoudldaAdvertise in your own forum or forums relevant to your game or that you frequent. instead of the greenlight specific forum.
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από Gorlom[Swe]; 17 Απρ 2013, 17:05
This is only a demo version.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-8 από 8 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50

Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 17 Απρ 2013, 5:52
Αναρτήσεις: 8