Legend of Grimrock

Legend of Grimrock

Erstellen Sie Dungeons, Gegenstände, Monster und Umgebungen oder laden Sie neue herunter
Benutzen Sie den Dungeon Editor, um vollständig neue Abenteuer und Herausforderungen für andere Spieler zu erschaffen. Füllen Sie Ihre Dungeons mit Rätseln, Fallen oder sogar völlig neuen Gegenständen, Monstern und Umgebungen mit jeweils eigener Darstellung und eigenem Sound! Klicken Sie hier, um mehr zu erfahren.
Worlds Largest
Hey, every one out there makeing maps for this game. If any of you have ever heard of the worlds largest dungeon then you already know it would be a rough task to take on but I would so love to see it in this game. Just thought I would pitch the idea out there though to see if any one would be crazy enough to even attempt it.
< >
Beiträge 15 von 5
This is the most insane and fascinating concept I've ever heard. I have no idea whether or not it's even possible within the constraints of the dungeon editor, let alone how long it would take to accomplish if it even *is* possible. As such, I support it entirely!

Since I don't have a copy of WLD and have never used the dungeon editor, though, I don't think I would be the world's greatest candidate for the job. But wow, I'd say that this would be a much better use of that book than I'd ever get out of it in real life.

At the very least, this has rekindled my interest in acquiring a copy of the book.
There are other places to find the World Largest and if I was better with the editor I would attempt it myself as I do have a digital copy. I have already seen the entire dungeon built in mincraft but I think in LoG it would be a little bit more impresive. Would have to build each room piece by piece even as some are to large to build in a single floor of LoG. But if done just right I think it could make for the best cutom level ever for the game.
Jessica 27. Apr. 2013 um 10:53 
It's the size factor that I figured would be the biggest (technical) problem. I wonder if it's possible to do seamless teleporting--like the kind you see in Goramorg Temple--between levels. If so, you could stitch the edges of multiple LoG levels together to create the illusion of a larger floor.

But then, one of the complaints I've heard leveled at WLD is that it's too flat, so it might be worth making it more vertical in any event...

You know, two inexperienced but enthusiastic people is technically enough for a dev team. We could have a go. Worst case scenario, we don't finish it, and even then someone else might be willing to pick up the torch.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Jessica; 27. Apr. 2013 um 10:55
Would be fun to shoot for. Mapping tends to be some thing I am deacent at its triggerd events that some times throws me.
Jessica 27. Apr. 2013 um 16:14 
Cool. Fortune favors the bold, as they say! As I said, I don't have any experience with the dungeon designer yet, but I'd like to learn. I'll focus my research on the scripting and triggering angle; I'm sure with two perspectives we should be able to overcome at least a ~few~ stumbling points.

Looking forward to working with you! *salutes*
< >
Beiträge 15 von 5
Pro Seite: 1530 50