Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

Noi câmpuri de bătălie te așteaptă!
Găsește și descarcă noi hărți, moduri și multe altele! Vrei să încerci să realizezi moduri sau să îți încarci modul pe Steam pentru ca toată lumea să-l vadă? Apasă aici să înveți cum.
Hi, How can i fix Settings?
I'm new to this game and i bought it because i love WW shooting games like MoH, but i bought the RO pack with the ossfront 44-45, RO2 and the Deluxe upgrade and i don't know if i have the Deluxe active already or do i need to do something? and by the way i have a problem with my settings, i cant see game, sound or input settings, only video appear in my settings and i don't know how to re-install again or what to do because downloading the game again will be horrible. Please some one give me any advice about what can i do :D thanks
< >
Se afișează 1-5 din 5 comentarii
K@n@y 8 apr. 2013 la 4:33 
For the settings not displaying , you need to disable the Anti Aliasing in your GPU control panel and set it to Application controlled, then you will be able to see the settings
Thanks a lot :D it works perfectly now, btw how do i know if i have Deluxe edition?, because i have the weapons available in each class?
K@n@y 8 apr. 2013 la 14:29 
Glad you got it working now :)

For the deluxe edition i think if you go to your list of games then make a right click > Proprieties > and go to the DLC tab it should be specified there , not 100% sure

The weapons they should be unlocked for you in game if you take the specific classes using them , marksman / Assault etc but also depends of the mode the server is running on ( HC servers should limit some weapons ) , i am not really sure tho i don't have the DDE version of the game :P
oh thanks, yeah i see some of the 4 weapons xD thanks a lot
hey , thanks it works now, setting Display
< >
Se afișează 1-5 din 5 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50