Strike Suit Zero

Strike Suit Zero

Uusia aluksia, aseita, tehtäviä ja muuta
Löydä uusia yhteisön luomia laivoja, aseita sekä tehtäviä Strike Suit Zerolle. Voit myös käyttää XedMod-editoria omien luomusten tekemiseen tai luoda täysin uusia pelejä. Napsauta tästä saadaksesi lisätietoja.
SSZ MOD - voice acting skills needed
>>>>>> HELLO. WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Hello there! I'm creating a free mission-style mod for "Strike Suit Zero" and I have an array of characters that need voicing. I need some amateurs/professionals to provide their vocal talents for free. I'm really looking for those enthusiastic amateurs out there who'd like to give it a go.

>>>>>> TELL ME ABOUT THE CHARACTERS.

The characters can be male/female, with any accent; but they do need to be in English.

- A hero/heroine (cast)
- A chief scientist (cast)
- A colonist General (cast)
- A U.N.E. General (cast)
- A communications officer (cast)
- A squadron leader (cast)
- A few pilots with a line or so (cast) (cast)
- A ****** ********** [hidden, plot spoiler] (cast)

>>>>>> OKAY, WHAT WOULD I GET FOR PROVIDING A VOICE OR TWO?

Successful applicants may gain:
- political influence
- fast cars
- money

Successful applicants will actually receive:
- none of the above
- a cast credit saying which character/s they voiced in the associated Mod ReadMe file, and in some kind of credits sequence

>>>>>> HMM, NOT MUCH THEN. ANYWAY, HOW WOULD I APPLY?

Send me a friend request on Steam, and next time I'm online I'll send you more details.
I'd like to give you a few test lines which you can try out at your leisure.

>>>>>> SO WHEN WILL THE CAST BE DECIDED?

After the tests have been concluded; but I will give it a few weeks before locking down roles.
When a role has been fulfilled I shall update the character list above and change the status in brackets from "uncast" to "cast".

>>>>>> WHEN CAN I PLAY THE MOD?

It's done when it's done...

>>>>>> I WILL NOT WAIT TEN YEARS.

I don't mean that in a "DNF" kind of way. Hopefully it will be complete in a month, or so.
When I get closer to completion I'll update this post with an estimated release date.

>>>>>> K, THX, BYE.

Thanks,
Sabre.

Viimeisin muokkaaja on Sabre; 31.1.2014 klo 10.32
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 32 kommentista
Color me interested. You can have my larynx if you'd have it.
I'm an actual science student, so I wouldn't mind taking the role of scientist or a general for that matter
Viimeisin muokkaaja on mugglewump0; 22.10.2013 klo 8.07
100% interested if you'd like some British input of course.
Consider me intrigued. I'm planning to become an actor, so this might be a good chance to practice.
Gravelly-voiced Scotsman at your service.
I'll gladly participate.
Warp 24.10.2013 klo 6.37 
I don't have a good setup (good mic, good environment...) nor do I have any particular skills in voice acting, and also my french accent would probably completly ruin a character (unless you have one with a nice mustache and a beret), but the voice of my heart will follow you during this development saying good luck and keep up the good work.
Sabre 24.10.2013 klo 6.55 
That's a shame Warp, but thanks for your words of encouragement!
I can picture a cyclist with a baguette under one arm and... ;) Oh stereotypes... :0

The characters can have accents and be from any country; both the UNE and the Colonists in SSZ are clearly from all countries of the globe and so this definitely fits the universe of the game.
If this were Metro Last Light then I'd be looking for more of a Russian accent :)

A quick note to ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, please send a Steam friend request if you'd like to get involved.

I am all manner of intrigued by this. Whether my voice is even suitable is another matter entirely. :P
I'm interested in lending my voice for mod :Upgrade:
Viimeisin muokkaaja on TheNerdbilly; 24.10.2013 klo 10.45
Psymon 24.10.2013 klo 16.38 
Friend request sent! Well up for this!
Friend request sent. I'm nothing if not an amateur, but I love playing with voices and have a definite taste for the dramatic!
While I can't guarantee my microphone setup is good enough, I'd love to give this a shot.
Go on then, I can easily sound a like a posh British idiot. Because I am one.
Was actually interviewed on Radio a couple of times and told I have a good on air voice. I would not mind reading out some lines and zipping off an MP3 to you.

Let me know if I can help, I have a low (not deep deep) voice and do two good impressions; Yoda and Marvin the Martian. Just an FYI. :Weapon:
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 32 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50