Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam?
Läs mer
Why isn't there a Hunter (Halo) skin/mod for the tank?
I think it would be pretty cool but there isnt much Halo stuff in general on the workshop.
< >
Visar 1-5 av 5 kommentarer
Stark Raven 4 20 jan, 2014 @ 17:46 
Rigging issues, lack of a decent model, lack of modder interest. It would fit in theory, but practice might make it difficult.
GabenPlzNerf 2 21 jan, 2014 @ 17:54 
Yeah haven't seen to many tank reskins anyway. Awesome name btw
evo 22 jan, 2014 @ 11:19 
The tank and many other special infected have custom bones. So for them to be available in the game, the custom models would have to be changed to fit the L4D2 ones, which often results in something horrible.

The survivors have the standard HL2 bones, and there are A LOT of models for those (gmod portable)

That's why.

And about the lack of Halo content, yea, we could use more. But even gmod doesn't have THAT much Halo content, and not surprisingly, a lot of the content on the L4D2 workshop was in gmod first :p
GabenPlzNerf 2 22 jan, 2014 @ 11:44 
I was looking at their body structures and they seemed similar enough. My guess is that not enough creative xbox players get into modding. besides ♥♥♥♥ zombies mods :P
вαтαк 6 feb, 2014 @ 11:13 
i can see the tank as a Brute Chiefton
< >
Visar 1-5 av 5 kommentarer
Per sida: 1530 50

Datum skrivet: 20 jan, 2014 @ 16:57