The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Hitta de bästa moddarna för ditt spel
Att hitta och installera dina favoritmoddar är nu lättare än någonsin. Modskapare finner också nöje i den strömlinjeformade process för att ladda upp sina moddar direkt till Steam. Klicka här för att lära dig mer.
The Owl 9 dec, 2013 @ 12:41
Nobility of Skyrim
I am working on a mod that will place the character over a city. I am wanting to do plenty of things with it, the character will be able to hire guards and assign their posts. Hire court staff, and other important things. Place essential buildings, in their city such as inns and temples etc. Collect taxes from these buildings etc... If you can help with any of these idea's message if you have any suggestions for the mod or how to do it comment.
< >
Visar 1-1 av 1 kommentarer
Hauscat33 9 dec, 2013 @ 18:36 
Would it make the player Jarl of an existing city or would a new city be created? There would be a lot more work that would need to be done, but I think that creating a new city would be really cool. It would take a really long time to make, though.

You could also figure out a way to make the cities go to war and form alliances, ultimately resulting in the player gaining control of all of the cities of Skyrim. Personally, I think that what I just suggested might take away from the overall game, but some people out there might be interested in city warfare and sieges, like that of Whiterun.
< >
Visar 1-1 av 1 kommentarer
Per sida: 1530 50

Datum skrivet: 9 dec, 2013 @ 12:41