Steam Greenlight
กระทู้นี้ได้ถูกล็อคแล้ว
good games
do you know that when there is a lot of good games that is not on steam and some crap games comes on i feel that there should be a better jury to find out what games comes on
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 48 ความเห็น
When people see games they don't like being appriciated by others (such as being approved in greenlight) I think they should realize there are other opinions than their own.
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย GorlomSwe:
When people see games they don't like being appriciated by others (such as being approved in greenlight) I think they should realize there are other opinions than their own.
Maybe if somebody had a way of counting the number of people who think a game would be worth buying if it were on Steam, that could help?
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย KasperSigan:
i feel that there should be a better jury to find out what games comes on
A better jury than us? Not sure about you but I can't imagine a better juror than me.
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย C0untzer0:
Maybe if somebody had a way of counting the number of people who think a game would be worth buying if it were on Steam, that could help?
Possibly... quite possible that would work indeed.
i think most the games are good .
Interesting but still against the rules, I think. Why even advert a pserv on steam, anyway? o.O
interesting.
Seras post is in response to a now deleted post btw.
i think you should greenlight masters of the world
Try castel crasher
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย Mickey Mouse 64-Bits:
Try castel crasher
That game has nothing to do with greenlight!
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Gorlom[Swe]; 4 ธ.ค. 2013 @ 1: 50pm
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย David Bowie Sensei:
Try Team Fortress 2 or Batman Arkham Origins
This has nothing to do with this topic nor with greenlight. ARe you jsut here spamming for a badge?
This has nothing to do with this topic nor with greenlight. ARe you jsut here spamming for a badge?

Yeah who does that? Speaking of which I just got a new badge.
Nah, he looks like a only-reads-the-topic-title knuckledragger rather than one of those posting-just-to-get-a-pointless-badge losers.
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 48 ความเห็น
ต่อหน้า: 1530 50