Näytä vuoden 2013 ehdokkaat
Voit katsoa videot alla. Äänestys tapahtui viikolla 47. Voittajat julkaistiin 26.11 osoitteessa sourcefilmmaker.com.
Lisätietoja kilpailun yksityiskohdista saat täältä.
Predictions/ Personal Opinions for Winners
State either which videos you think deserve to win, or which ones you think will win.

I'd have to say that of Drama, Comedy, and Action, my picks would be...
Drama: War
Comedy: Quest of the Demoknight Final Level Playthrough
Action: Chinatown Getaway
Overall: Second to None
Viimeisin muokkaaja on its me egg; 21.11.2013 klo 17.05
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 58 kommentista
Ardy 18.11.2013 klo 18.14 
I think lil' guardian Pyro will win Best Overall, because it's original, incredible, and animated very well. By far my favorite submission so far :D
Yeah, it's kind of a toss-up between that and Chinatown Getaway for me, but I went with the latter.
It's really, really difficult. A lot of fine entries I'm still watching, but so far:

Action: Chinatown Getaway by Hypo
Short: Survival of the Fittest by Zachariah Scott
Comedy: (I haven't decided yet)
Drama: (I haven't decided yet.)
Yoda 18.11.2013 klo 18.36 
I don't like Fragile Dream, a lot of stuff thrown up at the screen but fails to reach me.
Also horrible voice over in the beginning. A prefer any work of KrasnyB (i.e. "4 Us") due to mood and artistic nature.
Olton 18.11.2013 klo 18.41 
Oh come on. Chinatown Getaway is not THAT good. Where's your taste, friends?
The animation, colors, and lighting are all really nice, the action is enjoyable, and the ending was a nice touch.
I agree about Krasniyb, love his work, I would like him to win a category. I did like "4 Us" a lot, but I felt that Survival of the Fittest was a little better. idk.
"Lil' Guardian Pyro" is the only one that is on par with "Story of a Sentry" from last year, that I've seen so far.
I think that "Second to None" is a perfect choice for a drama award
king_momentai16 lähetti viestin:
I think that "Second to None" is a perfect choice for a drama award

Your right, that is fantastic.
Drama: "A Fragile Dream" or "Perpetual War" or "Run - War Drama"
Action: "Gun Sided Justice"
Comedy: "Corporate Secrets"
Overall: "Lil' Guardian Pyro"
Short: "Survival of the Fittest" or "Crackpot"

To tell the truth.. there's alot of really good entries this year.. Who could forget "Good Job," "Office Fortress," "Til Death Do Us Part 2," just to name a few.. I can't really decide on any of the subjects other than Overall should definitely be "Lil' Guardian Pyro."
Viimeisin muokkaaja on ZenienSight; 19.11.2013 klo 10.48
|NOVA| 18.11.2013 klo 22.56 
One thing I would like to mention that is not on the list is 'War' (by Dunk Movies). Not too dramatic, but good nonetheless. :)
Lil' Guardian Pyro, man that thing was entertaining
I'm surprised noone's brought up Quest of the Demoknight Final Level Playthrough . It's sure to win a Saxxy, at least for Comedy.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on GotYourGoat; 19.11.2013 klo 0.39
In my opinion Heavy Heart was the best :D
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 58 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50