A 2013-as nevezések
Alább megnézheted a beküldéseket. A szavazás nov. 18. és nov. 24. közt zajlott. A győztesek nov. 26-án lettek közzétéve a sourcefilmmaker.com oldalon.
A verseny teljes részleteiért kattints ide.
Can't find my video!
I submitted my video to the Saxxy Awards early in the submission time frame and it all seemed to work fine, except I can't find it anywhere in the voting area! I wasn't given a link it seems like and it seems other people have, for example on YouTube there is a link in the description to a voting page, and I can't seem to get anything like that! Any help or anything at all would be great, thanks!
Legutóbb szerkesztette: capn buster longnip; 2013. nov. 18., 17:14
< >
17/7 megjegyzés mutatása
I'm actually having the same exact problem as of now, I'll let you know if I can find any fix for this. What's your video called, by the way?
My exact title is: Don't forget the Sniper - Team Fortress 2 Sniper Song (Saxxy Awards 2013 Entry). If I find anything I'll tell you too! Hopefully this all works out.
According to Alanzo, who's been posting on my discussion, it could be due to people entering their submissions last second, which in turn could be causing problems on Valve's end. So, reckon we gotta wait for everything to get sorted out over there. Best of luck to you! :D
I cant see mine and I entered it two days ago :(
Unfortunately, that's just the original low-quality first version I made. :/ Thanks for trying, though.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Lester Holt; 2013. nov. 19., 16:32
< >
17/7 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50