Please add a FILTER!
"Exclude the following genres"
and let us check boxes
< >
Zobrazeno 112 z 12 komentářů
Just.... uncheck the boxes?
Graeme- Coarse Gentleman původně napsal:
Just.... uncheck the boxes?

It's not so simple. If you don't want to see *any* games that are tagged for Simulation, it's currently not possible unless that's the only tag the game has and you unchecked said box. It'll still show you games with the Simulation tag as long as any of the other tags you left checked are also on that game.
Doesn't work that way.

If game X contains A, B, and C; selecting A, B, or C will bring it up. If I want A but not B, I can't exclude B.
Until you can get everyone to agree on exactly what constitutes each genre and how little of each is required to qualify for the tag, such a filter would be pretty pointless anyway.
After looking at over a thousand entries today, my eyeballs and brain feel like they have been through a meat grinder and set on fire. So many horrible games, I now just want a no to all button.
Korr původně napsal:
"Exclude the following genres"
and let us check boxes
Check the box(es) you wish to be excluded, and only that box/those boxes.
Run a search.
Press "Not interested" on all the projects that show up.

Go back and uncheck the boxes. Enjoy your search with excluded genres.
lol

bigfleb původně napsal:
After looking at over a thousand entries today, my eyeballs and brain feel like they have been through a meat grinder and set on fire. So many horrible games, I now just want a no to all button.
bigfleb původně napsal:

Voting no on everything would accomplish absolutely nothing whatsoever. An easier equivalent would be to just not come to the Greelight section at all.
wilco64256 původně napsal:
bigfleb původně napsal:

Voting no on everything would accomplish absolutely nothing whatsoever. An easier equivalent would be to just not come to the Greelight section at all.

I was just being facetious :p. I have actually been through everything now and voted no on about 95%.
then it would be extremely hard for puzzle games lets say to get started because everyone is interested in shooter games. I enjoy all games as long as they are good doesnt matter what type.
Need ..
< >
Zobrazeno 112 z 12 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50

Datum zveřejnění: 11. led. 2014 v 9.12
Počet příspěvků: 12