The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
BigBear270SS Dec 30, 2013 @ 12:06pm
skse added to skyrims steam workshop
hay guys i was wondering if at all possile that the skse launcher wellly known on nexus can be also put on steam workshop it would increase popularity and enable more players to use this awsome script extender it bascily allows for mods to go farther and beyond the norm capabilites of skyrim such as ading a completely new game mechanic thx for reading and get back to me for details
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Brandybuck 18 Dec 30, 2013 @ 12:16pm 
Steam workshop mods all have to be ESP/BSA style mods. Not only isn't SKSE a mod, it's an executable so it will never be allowed. (Automatic unattended downloading of programs is bad idea no matter which program it is).
NeS Dec 30, 2013 @ 5:36pm 
While SKSE has worked for many players, it will never see the light of day on the workshop as it is an executable file. That and it is considered third party software. Just thought I'd put that out there. Sorry mate, but you'll have to go to the SKSE site for all updates.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Dec 30, 2013 @ 12:06pm