Serious Sam 3: BFE

Serious Sam 3: BFE

Custom maps, mods, skins & campaigns
Discover and download custom maps, character skins, weapon modifications, skins, enemy modifications, campaign mods, and much more. Plus, click here to learn more about creating and sharing your own mods.
LiRi Dec 18, 2013 @ 3:40am
Modded campaign glitch (Please Help)
Each time I get to the third level of the game and the survival map's, it comes up that I need to download content. I click on the link, it sends me to the steam store to download Jewel of the Nile, but im just playing the normal campaign. Just to let you know I have also got downloaded mods install on this campaign, that might be the problem in my theory, but I'm not sure. Please help
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Solais 31 Dec 18, 2013 @ 7:53am 
There's a bug currently that the so called "Edit Data" (basically a pack from Croteam for modders that allows them to modify official content) contains "normal SS3" resources mislabeled as resources that need the DLC. Due to this, any mod that was made in the last 1-2 months need the DLC to function correctly. Croteam is looking into fixing this bug, but the mods still won't work without the DLC even after the fix.

But it is really advised for -EVERYONE- that they get the DLC as soon as possible, because it not only has the three absolute best levels for SS3, but also needed by a lot of really awesome mods and maps.
LiRi Dec 18, 2013 @ 7:04pm 
Thanks, that helps and more understandable now.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50