Goat Simulator

Goat Simulator

Create, share and find content by the Community.
Do you want a flying goat? Do you want a completely new map? The Steam Workshop gives you the ability to create anything you want using the same tools the developers used!
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Geneosis 75 Nov 28, 2014 @ 8:43am
Your mod requests [CLOSED]
NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS ANY MORE
More infos here.

This thread was originally here to collect mod requests from anyone, but as I am no longer acceptng requests, and I stopped making them too so it will remain here as a reminder of what people would like to see in this game in case someone else wants to continue modding it.

Useful links
Mods I released.
Mod usage FAQ.
Mutator making tutorial.
Questions from other modders.

Planned mods
None.

Abandoned mods
  • Portal Goat: Too hard to code in this game and not enough places to use it. I tried to make it anyway, but the portals don't show up in the game :/ A simplified version of what this mod could have been is provided by the Void Goat mutator (obtainable through Apocalypse mod).
  • Body Paint Goat: Can take the texture of the object you lick => not working on most objects. The Alchemist Goat is the closest mod I can do to this one.
  • Siege Goat: The idea was to turn a catapult into a vehicle, but it's way harder than expected, and might not be possible at all.

Refused mods
  • Online Multiplayer Mod: Many reasons not to make it, see this thread for more infos.
  • Ingame Mutator Switch: The problem is that there is no generic way to remove a mutator from your goat, so I can't add that for all the mutators myself. There might be an ugly way to do it, but I don't want to loose time with that for now.
  • Weather Goat: Changing the weather is not possible in this game as far as I know.
  • Spaceship: I could make the spaceship from the Waste of Space map available on other maps as a mod, but it would not be working correctly because all the other maps do not have zero gravity in them, so I won't do that.
  • MLG Goat: Not possible to make a "scope" effect in this game as far as I know, and all other doritos-related abilities are either not useful or already exist in other mods.
  • Swimming/Underwater Goat: First of all, you can go underwater using Time Master Goat or Ghost Goat if you really want to. Then there is nothing interesting to see underwater in this game so it's not worth making a mod to see the vast emptyness under the surface XD
  • Binding of Goat: Making several types of tear shots for the goat and the various combination between tears would take way too much time. Also some tears type might be inefficient or useless because of the 3D environement.
  • Super Goat: Almost all of his abilities are provided by One Punch Goat already (only exception being laser eyes, which can be easily copied using Saiyan Goat or Engineer Goat).
  • Dovahkiin Goat: After reading all the possible shouts again, I noticed that most of them were available in a more controllable way through Wizard Goat.
  • Sans Goat: Almost all the visual effects required for this mod are still not available in the base, and as I doubt the game will recieve any more huge update, this mod won't happen :/

Dropped mods
  • Cupid Goat: Can make NPCs attracted by another NPC or an item. Optionally: If two NPCs are attracted by the same thing, they will fight each other.
  • Barman Goat: Can prepare several cocktails, goat players can drink cocktails to get a temporary buff (extra jump, extra speed, extra force, etc...)
  • Gardener Goat: Can plant seeds that will grow into full size plants.
  • Goadusa: Have some snake-looking things on his head, IF POSSIBLE can turn anything into stone. Stone items can be moved around freely, cannot move by themselves, cannot catch on fire and make no sound.
  • Model Goat: Can change cloth.
  • Ghostbuster Goat: Ghosts spawn on the map and you can catch them (game mode close to Luigi's Mansion).

A big thanks to everyone for messing around with my mods, and for sending some cool mutator ideas ;)
Last edited by Geneosis; Jan 25, 2019 @ 9:44am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 5,435 comments
mommy Nov 29, 2014 @ 8:11pm 
Make a Walrus Goat.
Geneosis 75 Nov 30, 2014 @ 2:36am 
This is basically a new model/skin, and I can't do that :)
Julia Rose Dec 1, 2014 @ 10:51am 
Hey Genosis i was using this mod with the ninja goat mod and I made a super fast goat or 'The Flash!'so maybe you could give it a cute little suit or something or even a superman goat with lazer vision and frost breath and flight or whatever anyway love your mods and keep it up!:)
Geneosis 75 Dec 1, 2014 @ 11:03am 
As you probably know I can't make new outfits (suits), and about a Supergoat, this mutator is going to be released in the next official update of the game ;)
Ivern Dec 1, 2014 @ 2:19pm 
make a goat that when you press R it spawns a watermelon that you can ride when you press R again. name it "floaty melon"
99Blockhead Dec 1, 2014 @ 5:35pm 
i love your mods Geneosis you dont have to do these but they are some ideas i have

ASTRONUAT GOAT: the model of the guy floating through space/ ability is the lasor the cow from the MMO map shoots ( if you could make it from the arm/hand or have him hold something and shoot)

MILK GOAT: the model of the cow from the MMO map / ability could be instead of shooting lasors from the udders have it so it shoots milk from the udders

INSECT GOAT: the model of the giant ant from the MMO map/ ability could be something like catch the licked person on fire (fire ant) or what ever you think might go well with the model

HUNGRY GOAT: the model of the pig "wizard is what in the game it shows" from the MMO map / Ability could be press the button and the pig (hungry goat) could eat the object either being licked or the closest one and the object would dissaper "be eatten" ( also a eatting sound maybe when object is eatten)

DWARF GOAT: have the model of the dwarf from MMO map with hammer in hand ( which is used as the headbutt/ ability could be throw hammer and it go a distance ( up to you) then come back to the dwarfs hand or what ever ability you think suits this

HORSE GOAT: horse model from MMO map or the horse part of the jouster goat/ ability to have people or npc that are close or licked mount on the horses back like the goat from the city bay map which you get at the mechanical bull ( and pressing the button that mounted the person well a person is on to have them get off)

HELLS GOAT: the demon model from MMO map/ability is to light people near by on fire ( it would be cool if you could make the Baa a evil laugh or roar)

i hope any of these help you :) and if i think of anymore i'll add another comment
Geneosis 75 Dec 2, 2014 @ 10:11am 
@Rhett&LinkFan90: I don't think I can make a rideable melon for now, if I manage to make some random object rideable one day I will think about that.
Geneosis 75 Dec 2, 2014 @ 10:27am 
@Jordon Moloney: Oh, great pack of ideas you have there ^^ Let's take that in the order:

ASTRONAUT GOAT: Loading the model on the goat should be possible, anyway I think this precise model have no animation at all so it would be unable to move once equiped, which is not cool :/ I'll have to try and see.

MILK GOAT: About this one, I will have to ckeck if there is not already a mutator made by Coffee Stain to make a playable cow, if not I can certainly make one. Anyway replacing lasers by milk may not be possible as there is no "milk spray" effect in the game that I could use for that ^^

INSECT GOAT: This already exist in the game but is not yet unlockable :) All I can see about it is that it will have the spider model, be able to walk on walls (but not ceiling yet), and be able to throw webs.

HUNGRY GOAT: Once again even if I could reuse the pig model, there is probably no animation at all on it :/

DWARF GOAT: That would be really cool if it is possible ^^ I don't know if dwarfs have a "tool attack" animation and a "throw" animation that I could use and I have no idea if I can make a working "boomerang hammer", but I may try some day.

HORSE GOAT: That's a nice idea, will see if it's possible :)

HELLS GOAT: One last time, don't know if I can load the model correctly on a goat, but it's worth trying ;)
99Blockhead Dec 2, 2014 @ 1:20pm 
k thx ;) and thank you for making all the mods you have made and make in the future they really make the game so so so much more fun
Geneosis 75 Dec 2, 2014 @ 3:04pm 
Also, if you want to take the appearence of those creature, the Morph Goat already allow you to do that ^^
99Blockhead Dec 2, 2014 @ 3:25pm 
i know its awsome thx :)
Awsme2015 Dec 3, 2014 @ 6:03am 
armored goat
Description:an armadillo
Abilities:press R to roll into a ball,
You can roll around but unless you go in water,you never get knocked or go into ragdoll!
Awsme2015 Dec 3, 2014 @ 6:08am 
oh sorry about giving a new model
lines(yes believe me) messaged me on a new ideas thread where i posted my idea and lines told me to put it in this one
serpentdav Dec 3, 2014 @ 8:10am 
Hello, Geneosis. I was thinking about the stop-time ability, and it doesn't feel complete to me. I'd like stopped time to actually feel stopped. Would it not be too difficult to make the following adjustments as a mod?
When time is frozen, ambient sound effects (birds, gold farming golems, wind, water, jumping and swooshing SFX, etc.) stop. Animated sprites (waving grass, waving leaves, spinning portals, fire, smoke, etc.) pause on their current frame as well. These resume when time is unfrozen. Background music does not stop when time is frozen, and sound effects caused by the player are unaffected.
Geneosis 75 Dec 3, 2014 @ 10:03am 
@Awsme2015: I think the rolling ability is pretty close to the Sonic Goat mutator ^^ And the unragdollable power is something I will probably add in another mod, so you will be able to get this result by combinig all of them ;)

EDIT: The unragdollable power already exist: it is part of the Old Goat mutator ^^
Last edited by Geneosis; Dec 5, 2014 @ 10:22am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 5,435 comments
Per page: 1530 50