Steam Greenlight
brimby Nov 9, 2014 @ 12:37pm
How to keep up with greenlit games?
When I click on "Greenlit" on the sidebar it takes me to the greenlit games, but I can't tell what kind of order they're in or anything. Is there any way (RSS, email, sorting) that I can stay up-to-date on each new greenlit game?

EDIT: Actually looking at it more closely, it seems that the greenlit games are naturally in order of most recent to least recent. So I guess that's good, but I'm still wondering if there is any sort of alert I can get through email, or an RSS feed.
Last edited by brimby; Nov 9, 2014 @ 12:39pm
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Yeah there is a way, Right above of where you vote there are a few options "favorite> follow > share> add to collection". So click "follow" and in you're activity you should get updates (whenever they post them).
brimby Nov 9, 2014 @ 12:41pm 
Originally posted by Ꮋungry Ꮋank Ꭲhe Ꭲoilet:
Yeah there is a way, Right above of where you vote there are a few options "favorite> follow > share> add to collection". So click "follow" and in you're activity you should get updates (whenever they post them).

Ok that's pretty nice. But I was actually more speaking in terms of hearing when a new game is greenlit, rather than keeping track of individual games. But that's a good feature too.
Last edited by brimby; Nov 9, 2014 @ 12:41pm
Koneko Nov 18, 2014 @ 3:41pm 
well someone made a website that tracks green light stuff hope the link doesn't get cut out but it might http://greenlight.dgcs.info/
76561198129570024 Nov 27, 2014 @ 3:50pm 
RSS All games have a green light and as it says just need to see closer to what you find
games are classified diferenes forms is only realize what you see is what you have could help find more games
Koneko Nov 27, 2014 @ 4:01pm 
can you rephrase that please i didn't understand what you were trying to say
Gorlom[Swe] Nov 27, 2014 @ 4:10pm 
Originally posted by Koneko:
can you rephrase that please i didn't understand what you were trying to say
Most likely he was trying to say "I got my community badge! Whoohoo!!!!" in a more subtle "talking nonsense in an attempt to mask what I'm really doing" kind of way.
Replicante Nov 27, 2014 @ 4:41pm 
what ??
Explode486 Nov 29, 2014 @ 7:39pm 
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Nov 9, 2014 @ 12:37pm