Torchlight II

Torchlight II

Torchlight II átalakító-állomásod
Itt a Torchlight II szinte korlátlan személyre szabhatóságát lehetővé tevő módosításokat találhatsz. A GUTS Editort használva a játék szinte minden jellemzőjét megváltoztathatod, és megoszthatod alkotásaid a közösséggel. Kattints ide, ha többet akarsz tudni.
Maximum Cap for subscribed Mods at the Workshop
Hey folks, i dont know if this known in the Community for using the Workshop, that there is a maximum / cap for subscriptions for Mods, which can be downloaded to your mod- folder on your computer.
I am sitting here like 30 minutes to figure out what is wrong and why Steam doesnt load more than 50 Mods in my folders(i tested).

So far what i found as an solution is, do unsubscribe some of them and add the rest of the mods, but then i have to watch every month if there is a new update for a Mod manually and that get on my nerves (spoken for the future).

Someone knows this problem too and can help me maybe?

greetings
Ressless

"Edited the folder thing"
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Ressless; 2014. szept. 25., 13:48
< >
12/2 megjegyzés mutatása
There is a cap, always has been, due to built in limitation to not overload the game. I think the limit is 10 or 15, don't remember.
Work around is that you open up mods in GUTS & repack a few by merging them toghether.
I'm not gonna go through a whole tutorial on how to do so, if someone else will, good.
Though, if you search the forums & type "Torchlight 2 Merging Mods" in Google, you'll have plenty of info on how to do so.
REMEMBER, you can't upload merged mods unless you ask the devs if you can, & start only your merged versions, no need for the ones you copied from.
Down Side: No Multiplayer Online, due to incompatibility &/or huge files to sinc.
Sorry i forgot to mention it, i ment the "Mod- Folder" . In this folder steam puts on a cap for how much it will download from the workshop to your computer.
Documents\My Games\runic games\torchlight 2\mods
Why it is like that i don't know.

What you mention i know well and are informed about it completely.
< >
12/2 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50

Közzétéve: 2014. szept. 25., 13:35