Torchlight II

Torchlight II

Your Torchlight II Transmutation Station
Here you can find mods that allow nearly unlimited customization of Torchlight II. Use the GUTS Editor to change almost any aspect of the game and share your creations with the community. Click here to learn more.
Ressless Sep 25, 2014 @ 1:35pm
Maximum Cap for subscribed Mods at the Workshop
Hey folks, i dont know if this known in the Community for using the Workshop, that there is a maximum / cap for subscriptions for Mods, which can be downloaded to your mod- folder on your computer.
I am sitting here like 30 minutes to figure out what is wrong and why Steam doesnt load more than 50 Mods in my folders(i tested).

So far what i found as an solution is, do unsubscribe some of them and add the rest of the mods, but then i have to watch every month if there is a new update for a Mod manually and that get on my nerves (spoken for the future).

Someone knows this problem too and can help me maybe?

greetings
Ressless

"Edited the folder thing"
Last edited by Ressless; Sep 25, 2014 @ 1:48pm
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
DR4C0L1CH Sep 25, 2014 @ 1:43pm 
There is a cap, always has been, due to built in limitation to not overload the game. I think the limit is 10 or 15, don't remember.
Work around is that you open up mods in GUTS & repack a few by merging them toghether.
I'm not gonna go through a whole tutorial on how to do so, if someone else will, good.
Though, if you search the forums & type "Torchlight 2 Merging Mods" in Google, you'll have plenty of info on how to do so.
REMEMBER, you can't upload merged mods unless you ask the devs if you can, & start only your merged versions, no need for the ones you copied from.
Down Side: No Multiplayer Online, due to incompatibility &/or huge files to sinc.
Ressless Sep 25, 2014 @ 1:47pm 
Sorry i forgot to mention it, i ment the "Mod- Folder" . In this folder steam puts on a cap for how much it will download from the workshop to your computer.
Documents\My Games\runic games\torchlight 2\mods
Why it is like that i don't know.

What you mention i know well and are informed about it completely.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Sep 25, 2014 @ 1:35pm