Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam?
Daha Fazla Bilgi
Problem with L4D2 workshop
I've got a problem with workshop not showing/downloading all items I've subscribed to.
I've reinstalled the game and it doesn't work. And I "lost" some of my subscriptions from the game (, Doesn't show up in the game,) while it was adding some other.
I got all my subscriptions (workshops says so), but the game doesn't have all those subscriptions.

Are there a limited number of subscribtions L4D2 can handle or do I have a wired game?
< >
10 yorumdan 1 ile 10 arası gösteriliyor
that is happening to me too
Let's just hope someone got a fix for this, or the developers are going to fix it. :demoticon:
This is probably the fifth thread with the same problem. But there's really nothing much we can do for now
Ow... I see! I thought I was the only 1 who have problem with L4D2 add-ons. It is STEAM workshop have a problems?
I have the same problem..
So this was the fifth thread?? I couldn't find them then.. (sorry)
Same here. Its been on and off for over a week now not sure what Steam is upto!!!
I'm having the same issues and can confirm this. I tried getting rid of some addons and lo and behold the game's suddenly downloading more to my computer.

There must be a maximum cap for addons.
ATTN: Theres only a cap on number of addons from Steam's workshop! Downloading mods and installing them yourself is just fine
If your still subscribed to an add-on then if you delete them off your Computer and start L4D2 up they will re-download. Unsubscribe 1st then delte from your computer. As for the topics issue yeah I posted saying "WTF" and realised it was a wide spread infection for everyone.
< >
10 yorumdan 1 ile 10 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50

Gönderilme Tarihi: 24 Mar 2014 @ 2:01
İleti: 10