Left 4 Dead 2
Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam?
Μάθετε περισσότερα
Addon problems.
Many people complain about the addons missing in Left for dead. But thats not only the problem over there. This problem occures in pretty much any Game that has steam workshop availavable. I am guessing this has to do something with the steam cloud where the addons are synchronized and stored.
Add comments of rant or anything you want. It would be appreciated.
Thanks.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-6 από 6 σχόλια
So far its only happening in left4dead2 for me.
Kirito. dfgfdh jmlhjk is not existing in any language.
I said that its in pretty much ANY game that uses workshop. So telling people more often in the comments isnt necessary
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από ‎‎‎‎:
Many people complain about the addons missing in Left for dead. But thats not only the problem over there. This problem occures in pretty much any Game that has steam workshop availavable. I am guessing this has to do something with the steam cloud where the addons are synchronized and stored.
Add comments of rant or anything you want. It would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Take all of your addons from the l4d2 workshop out of the workshop folder and put them into your addons folder. Delete the workshop folder inside your addons folder now. Don't log into l4d2 yet. now go to your internet browser and type l4d2 workshop and click subscribed items and unsubscribe from them. now close out and start l4d2. Enjoy having ALL your addons and not having to wait for addons to load (which don't load from the workshop half the time.)

I'd imagine this will work for any workshop game too
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-6 από 6 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50

Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 23 Μαρ 2014, 6:26
Αναρτήσεις: 6