The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Löydä parhaat modit peliisi
Suosikkimodisi löytäminen ja asentaminen on nyt helpompaa kuin koskaan ennen. Modintekijät nauttivat myös tästä virtaviivaisesta menetelmästä lähettää modeja suoraan Steamiin. Napsauta tästä nähdäksesi miten tämä toimii.
led zepplin: stairway to heaven main menu music
can someone do this?
Viimeisin muokkaaja on 'zza; 14.5.2014 klo 18.27
< >
Näytetään 1-5 / 5 kommentista
Download an already existing music replacer mod and reverse-engineer it.
It is rather simple.
Okay - I did some search on this - You can do it for you own personal game play. But it cannot be made into a Mod pure and simple for very obvious reasons. 1 guy posted on a forum that he got his "hand slapped" so to speak and his mod got removed.
'zza 15.5.2014 klo 14.18 
jjb-54 lähetti viestin:
Okay - I did some search on this - You can do it for you own personal game play. But it cannot be made into a Mod pure and simple for very obvious reasons. 1 guy posted on a forum that he got his "hand slapped" so to speak and his mod got removed.
ok, good to know. copyright stuff right? i thought you could do it though as long as you give credit and don't profit.
'zza 15.5.2014 klo 14.18 
Cyrax lähetti viestin:
Download an already existing music replacer mod and reverse-engineer it.
It is rather simple.
so what, are the mods basically a filem with a song in it? i don't actually own the song, i just listen to it on youtube because i'm cheap.
jjb-54 lähetti viestin:
ok, good to know. copyright stuff right? i thought you could do it though as long as you give credit and don't profit.
No.
If that where the case all file sharing would be legal.
< >
Näytetään 1-5 / 5 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50

Lähetetty: 14.5.2014 klo 18.27