The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Намерете най-добрите модификации за Вашата игра
Намирането и инсталирането на любимите Ви модификации е по-лесно от всякога. Създателите им също се наслаждават на опростения процес при качването им директно в Steam. Кликнете тук, за да научите как.
wishing to make changes to a mod i recently downloaded but i suck with creation kit
i recently downloaded a really awesome replacer mod but i wish to make it player only so it doesnt affect npcs and the guy does not have an updated version of it i would very much like help making the changes to it seeing as how i cant use creation kit or the nexus mod (i messed up alot trying) so if anyone wishes to lend me a hand i would appreciate it thank you ps also willing to accept step by step idiot proof instructions on how to do it myself
Последно редактиран от chris15h1993; 16 май 2014 в 10:37
< >
Показване на 1-4 от 4 коментара
Suggestion: Go to the Mod Forum of the specific mod and talk w/the creator and they might be willing to give you some helps - guidelines and such.
i thought about that ecxept the guy hasnt been on steam in months and its quite a few changes i was thinking of
which changes, exactly, do you intend to make?
well for one its a mod that makes the werewolf look absolutely op but it is active on all werewolf npcs as well as the player so first part would be to make it player only so the npcs would be unaffected by it secondly i was thinking of trying to make it to where you can turn your followers into werewolves/vampire lords as a follower option thats just two ideas of the many ive had also i was hoping to make a way to increase speed and strength for every follower made werewolf but im not sure any of those are possible i tried to do it on my own and it didnt turn out i guess creation kit and nexus mod arent my strengths so i was hoping i could get someone to do it and they could take credit for it all as long as they gave some credit to the original mod developer or at least someone to give me step by step idiot proof instructions to do it myself
Последно редактиран от chris15h1993; 16 май 2014 в 10:39
< >
Показване на 1-4 от 4 коментара
На страница: 1530 50

Дата на публикуване: 14 май 2014 в 17:28
Публикации: 4