Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

Nowe pola walki czekają na ciebie!
Szukaj i pobieraj nowe mapy, modyfikacje i wiele więcej? A może chcesz spróbować swoich sił w modyfikowaniu lub wysłać swojego moda na Steam, aby każdy mógł skorzystać? Kliknij tutaj, aby dowiedzieć się jak.
Star Wars Total Conversion?
So I thought it would be kick-ass to have a total conversion mod for Red Orchestra 2 that made everything Star Wars. I think it would be a great way to celebrate this "May the 4th be with you" nonsense that I don't understand. Btw what do they mean with the 4th instead of the force?
Aaaanyways... Yeah I think it would be cool to have a mod that adds Storm Troopers and Clone Troopers and Clanky Droids and Rebellious.. rebels.
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-9 z 9 komentarzy
Moskeeto 2 maja 2014 o 21:15 
That would be cool, but incredibly difficult.
Początkowo opublikowane przez Moskeeto:
That would be cool, but incredibly difficult.
Well I hear Kismet is pretty easy and powerful at the same time.
Hazelbean 4 maja 2014 o 0:58 
i don't think we should have such a mod.....seeing how dice is making a new star wars battlefront, but both engines of ro2 or bf4 would be suitbale for such a game
best star wars mod is galactic Warfare for COD 4 , anything else, other than the Battlefront games, pale in comparison.
♦Pieramyd 7 maja 2014 o 16:07 
Początkowo opublikowane przez Hazel28:
i don't think we should have such a mod.....seeing how dice is making a new star wars battlefront, but both engines of ro2 or bf4 would be suitbale for such a game
Who would say no to an awesome mod?
Iraq Attack 5 grudnia 2014 o 21:00 
Początkowo opublikowane przez Le BDX777:
..."May the 4th be with you" nonsense that I don't understand. Btw what do they mean with the 4th instead of the force?...
say the word force, but with the most pronounced lisp you can muster
♦Pieramyd 7 grudnia 2014 o 17:14 
Początkowo opublikowane przez Iraq Attack:
Początkowo opublikowane przez Le BDX777:
..."May the 4th be with you" nonsense that I don't understand. Btw what do they mean with the 4th instead of the force?...
say the word force, but with the most pronounced lisp you can muster

I figured it out, It's May the 4th or May 4th and it's a Star Wars fan holiday or something?
Good sir, I hope this thread is not dead yet. I am preparing to construct a mod myself for RO2. I see mods for games as an excellent way to get programming and game design experience when it comes to making games. Alot of games have evolved from mod to full blown game (DOTA 2). While it may not be Star Wars, it will definitely be sci fi.
If anyone with game design skills is interested on working on a mod for this, which may develop into it's own game concept, (I would hope so, I have been working on making a game for over two years.) Please add me to your friend's list. I need all the people I can get on a project like this.
Sincerely, the above person.
Running-Target 14 sierpnia 2015 o 12:27 
Modding this game into Star Wars would be rather silly, specially since there are plenty of other games you can get that gives you combat in the star wars universe. I rather see the modder community make a Vietnam and Korea mod for this game. I miss the Vietnam version of Battlefield.
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-9 z 9 komentarzy
Na stronę: 1530 50