The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find de bedste mods til dit spil
At finde og installere dine favorit-mods er nemmere end nogensinde før. Folk der laver mods nyder også en forenklet process til upload af mods direkte til Steam. Klik her for at lære hvordan.
Gaihobia 27. apr. 2014 kl. 10:36
War of the worlds quest mod. Idea(s) for a mod
I had an idea for a side quest that could get you some cool armor/items or what ever. A quest that would spawn a tripod from war of the worlds, maybe with something to do with the creep cluster {(that red root you find some places in Skyrim) because it looks like that red root in the 2005 film} If someone would create this, I would be so damn happy.
< >
Viser 1-7 af 7 kommentarer
jjb-54 1 27. apr. 2014 kl. 12:04 
Except that - War of the Worlds has no small Copy-Right ... so you would have to make something that was not CLEARLY War of the Worlds copy/paste sort of thing. Which a 'spin off' is okay - it just cannot be from already Copy-Righted Material.
Sai'Raks 4 27. apr. 2014 kl. 14:25 
jjb-54, you worry too much about copyright. You should read up on the law and its expetions.
jjb-54 1 27. apr. 2014 kl. 14:37 
Ya - I do - because another On-Line friend just got busted and to quote him: "I should have listened Jj ... as this is costing me $3,500.00 in legal fees and I'm lucky that is all." So I guess if you all have money to pay legal fees for ... I know I sure don't ... well feel free to ignore. Oh, he was doing LoTR mod too ... happened March of this year 2014.

And he thought I was 'over doing it' ... until he got hit.
Sidst redigeret af jjb-54; 27. apr. 2014 kl. 14:38
Sai'Raks 4 27. apr. 2014 kl. 15:43 
Is that so? I'd like to know who that friend is and to have a chat with him.
jjb-54 1 27. apr. 2014 kl. 16:15 
I'll see if I can get that for you - right now - if you have any legal knowledge, you should know certain things are 'off limits' until the case is closed .. that is why I left his name out of it.

But I suppose you would also like to " .. have a little chat with ..."??

Middle-Earth Roleplaying Project mod for Skyrim petitions WB to revoke cease and desist.

Feel free to let me know how that dialog goes for you. LOL .....

-> also, may I ask - What is your legal education in?? Just curious. Cause I'm sure the $3,500.00 legal fees of my friend trump your 'education in the law'.
Sai'Raks 4 28. apr. 2014 kl. 1:22 
If you do not feel like sharing the name publicly, please ask him to add me instead.
Gaihobia 1. maj 2014 kl. 13:38 
first 2 comments and its an argument...
< >
Viser 1-7 af 7 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50

Dato opslået: 27. apr. 2014 kl. 10:36