Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

Yeni savaş alanları sizi bekliyor!
Yeni haritalar, modlar, silahlar, yaratıklar ve çok daha fazlasını keşfedin ve indirin! Modlama becerinizi test etmek ya da modunuzu Steam'e yüklemek mi istiyorsunuz? Nasıl yapacağınızı öğrenmek için buraya tıklayın.
We need more tank maps!!
Hi I love RO2 don't get me wrong. But there arn't that many tank maps. The only I've ever played was Gunrak but that's it. So if some of you map makers out there should try to make some tank gamemode maps. Thank you!
< >
11 yorumdan 1 ile 11 arası gösteriliyor
I second that motion, but not the classic RO Vanilla style. More Darkest Hour.
Can't even angle my turret and leave it there whilst driving...
I agree!

RO2, is the ONLY WW2 MULTIPLAYER TANK Sim available on the market right now. It would be a great idea to increase that niche advantage in terms of marketting and WW2 Tank Sim.
Tank maps are not popular, maybe because there isn't any good tank maps I don't know but people aren't going to invest time into a project that very few will use.
if War Thunder would have been thinking like that, it would not be a semi-tank-Sim ground force!....would it?
İlk olarak Gunnyhighway tarafından gönderildi:
if War Thunder would have been thinking like that, it would not be a semi-tank-Sim ground force!....would it?

We're talking about tank maps in RO2
Oh, I know what we are talking about DHU!...And they are a couple of good tank maps in RO2. Moreover, there are people which are interested about MORE tank maps, since RO2 is the ONLY WWII real Tank Sim working in MP!!!...As it is said " Build it and they will come!"...Remember?
Heroes & Generals has tanks, but only in Infantry support and solo tanking, :germanhelmet:
I know, but RO2 is the only WWII Tank Sim i know , that you can play online. "Heroes and Generals" remains an Arcade game, not a sim!
+ 1000 Big great tank maps and this game will live forever!
Barbarosa Bulge,D-Day. Tanks Grt. ok
( " Lennigrad" ) +1
. Cool
< >
11 yorumdan 1 ile 11 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50