The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Găsește cele mai bune modificări pentru jocul tău
Găsirea și instalarea modurilor preferate e mai ușoară ca oricând. Creatorii de conținut se pot bucura și de un proces foarte facil de trimitere a modurile pe Steam. Vizitează această pagină pentru a afla mai multe.
Custom Weapons and Armor
Why can I not find any good tutorials on how to make custom weapons and armor? All the video tutorials I've found are all just renaming existing weapons/armor and giving it different stats and just moving one f***ing model in the place of the existing one. Am I just looking in the wrong place?
Can someone please tell me how the hell to make your own weapons and armor?
< >
Se afișează 1-5 din 5 comentarii
i have some videos on here if you want to check them out. They show how to retexture armor and make them your own
You need to look for 3d modelling tutorials instead.
I need that too, but thus far it's all been Greek to me. I can barely start Blender, let alone make anything in it.

Almighty, here is a decent one on retexture. As far as creating the shape, I'm helpless, but you can get some nice looking stuff with retexture.

http://www.creationkit.com/Retexture_Tutorial

Postat inițial de Cyrax:
You need to look for 3d modelling tutorials instead.

I already know how to model. The problem I'm having is finding a good tutorial on importing it into the CK so I can use it.
< >
Se afișează 1-5 din 5 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Data postării: 23 apr. 2014 la 10:58
Postări: 5