The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

ゲームのベストModを検索
お気に入りのMODを探してインストールすることが、これまでより簡単になりました。MOD製作者も、SteamにMODを直接アップロードするための合理化された機能を利用できます。利用方法については ここ をクリックしてください。
Mod ideas
Give me ideas for mods, maybe the mod you have always wished for can be made by me!
最近の変更はNo1plumberが行いました; 2014年3月26日 13時53分
< >
1-7 / 7 のコメントを表示
Some of you that might post on this Discussion may not be moders but your mod ideas can be made.
最近の変更はNo1plumberが行いました; 2014年3月26日 13時54分
I don't know if this could even be done, but I was thinking of two possibilities for a staff.

One is sort of a focusing staff, where it doesn't have its own magic, but increases the power/duration or whatever you cast through it, and decreases the cost a bit. Not sure if that would be by-school, or an all-schools thing.

The other was an elemental staff, for each destruction type, so a Pyromancer might have a staff with flames, firebolt, fireball, fire rune, fire storm, wall of fire, etc. The same with frost and shock. Not sure how one would choose which to make the staff do, though.

In either case, I have been trying but can't figure out how, I think it would be awesome if you could shoot your staff and also use it as a melee weapon. Swing it like a hammer, block like a battle axe, or at very least use it as a "back off" hit, like with a bow.

All that stuff sounds cool, but eludes me. I'm still new.
That can be done it is hard to do thats why people dont make stuff like that but i will try to make it for you great idea!
Thank you very much. I have tried, but failed miserably.
Dion 2014年3月28日 2時56分 
Hello,

I have a mod idea that could certainly finds general approval.
Why should one awkward picking locks with a key ? My Warrior is a barbarian who not takes the time to poke with lock picks in locks around. He WOULD easily break the lock of the treasure! Unfortunately he can't do that, because the game does not allow this..

Why is there so really no point in the one-Hand tree that allows warriors to enter doors with there feets and break locks ? (if necessary with a crowbar that one could also implement ) . Of course, this only works on a certain strength and one should have to develop such a capability ( skill level 100 or so) and of course there should be far more noticeable noice as a normal lock, so can be expressed in a city do not break in or rob secretly . As should already be clear from the outset that you are looking for trouble .

It would be really cool if you can write this mod .
最近の変更はDionが行いました; 2014年3月28日 2時57分
I can make a mod that can open doors doors with no picks but it would just open a locked door not burst a door open with a kick only afew people in the world have the skills to costumize anumations like that.
Someone gave me a great idea to make a mod called the "Dragon Legend" or "Dragon Slayer" or something like that, and you would start off with all shouts up to 2 and either have learned the third but they need to kill dragons to get the last word. Im thinking about making a mod like that. Say yes if you think this mod would be a great mod to make.
< >
1-7 / 7 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

投稿日: 2014年3月26日 13時52分
投稿数: 7