目前顯示第 1-15 則留言,共 42
Graeme 2014 年 3 月 23 日 上午 9:00 
*click about greenlight*
Noah 2014 年 3 月 23 日 上午 9:03 
aha ty
C0untzer0 2014 年 3 月 23 日 上午 9:25 
That was easy...
Skoardy 2014 年 3 月 23 日 上午 9:29 
Weird his Community Ambassador badge timestamp matches up with posting the thread rather than after Graeme's reply. It's almost like he'd already used Greenlight by then.
Seraphita 2014 年 3 月 23 日 上午 10:45 
You do realize that even my first post was to ask something useful on the forum, right? (if I remember right). Not 'everyone' who posts to get their badge do it for wrong reasons. This thread almost seem legit if we assume he didn't see the "About Greenlight" thing...
Graeme 2014 年 3 月 23 日 上午 10:46 
引用自 Sera
You do realize that even my first post was to ask something useful on the forum, right? (if I remember right). Not 'everyone' who posts to get their badge do it for wrong reasons. This thread almost seem legit if we assume he didn't see the "About Greenlight" thing...

Then it's pure ignorance. Not even trying to find an answer, but instead requesting help from other people.

Anyone who spends more than 10 seconds looking at the Greenlight homepage can see that there is a "about greenlight" section- Even right next to the "discussions" tab he had to click to get here.
Seraphita 2014 年 3 月 23 日 上午 10:49 
Who cares, though? I don't remember suddenly becoming an antisocial ♥♥♥♥♥... lol... If it was me, I wouldn't mind helping anyone who needs help. Unless there is a rule against asking for something then please feel free to find it for me. Otherwise, don't be a jerk just because you can...
Graeme 2014 年 3 月 23 日 上午 10:53 
引用自 Sera
Who cares, though? I don't remember suddenly becoming an antisocial ♥♥♥♥♥... lol... If it was me, I wouldn't mind helping anyone who needs help. Unless there is a rule against asking for something then please feel free to find it for me. Otherwise, don't be a jerk just because you can...

Well you are expecting other people to take time out of their day to help you, when you can't be arsed to look at the 7 Greenlight tabs...

Besides that, it's quite frusterating seeing these idjits ask the same questions every day.

A jerk? Have you met me Sera? I'm not exactly friendly towards lazy or ignorant people.
Seraphita 2014 年 3 月 23 日 上午 11:15 
If it's spam then you could just ignore the thread entirely, you know...? Letting them figure things on their own is always better than making snide comments against them.
Graeme 2014 年 3 月 23 日 上午 11:17 
引用自 Sera
If it's spam then you could just ignore the thread entirely, you know...? Letting them figure things on their own is always better than making snide comments against them.
Of course you could ignore them, but this is much better.
Seraphita 2014 年 3 月 23 日 上午 11:23 
As long as you keep it civilized, I guess...
Graeme 2014 年 3 月 23 日 上午 11:24 
引用自 Sera
As long as you keep it civilized, I guess...
I generally try, sometimes when they are being thick it gets a little off it, though.
Seraphita 2014 年 3 月 23 日 上午 11:26 
Mhm... I know the feeling...
Graeme 2014 年 3 月 23 日 上午 11:28 
引用自 Sera
Mhm... I know the feeling...
Yeah, it's like when people blatently deny things based upon their own personal definitions, ignoring a large amount of evidence countering them.
:)
Seraphita 2014 年 3 月 23 日 上午 11:30 
And you're still wrong about it... So keep your views for yourself and I'll keep mine. We don't wanna spread your trolling bs to this thread now do we?
< >
目前顯示第 1-15 則留言,共 42
每頁顯示: 1530 50

張貼日期: 2014 年 3 月 23 日 上午 8:55
回覆: 42