Steam Greenlight
Bu konu kilitlenmiştir.
Does anyone want to help make a game?
Hello, I am considering making a 2d platformer, but I really need some help because it's way too much too do alone. f you have any experience coding or game design. Contact me on steam ! :) I really hope that we can do something cool together. Thats all !
< >
5 yorumdan 1 ile 5 arası gösteriliyor
Before you begin-

Make sure someone hasn't already done something with your idea. There are hundreds upon hundreds of 2d platformers on Greenlight. Know that before you try and produce your own.

Tell us - What are you bringing to the table? Nobody wants to work with an "ideas guy"

Hello, I was thinking about making a RPG platformer first, where you play as a father that had his daughter kidnapped etc. but when I was half way into the dev. I gave up, the graphics were bad and the gravity sucked. I also don't know what engine I should make it in, currently I am using Game Maker Studios. I might consider changing into Unity. The problem is that I spent almost all my money on Game Maker Studios so I am pretty broke. I think that was a bad idea because I don't really like the way Game Maker Studios work. So, I am not going to make a RPG platformer agian since I don't think that is a good combination. I'd rather tink about some kind of jumping game or something. But agian, I think there is way too many 2d games as you said above on Greenlight and that a typical "Jumper" should be on a Phone or tablet, So I don't really have a clue. @Graeme- Coarse Gentleman
what about an online game like the first final fantasy. U could play it on coop with friend even on an cellphone.Old games are the best
İlk olarak nicolon1428 tarafından gönderildi:
what about an online game like the first final fantasy. U could play it on coop with friend even on an cellphone.Old games are the best
wait back up a bit... what? How was the first final fantasy an online game? wasn't that to the gameboy or the snes or something?
Edit: wikipedia says it was developed for "family computer" and NES (not even the SNES)
En son Gorlom[Swe] tarafından düzenlendi; 28 Nis 2014 @ 18:38
Guys, this thread is over a month old...
< >
5 yorumdan 1 ile 5 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50

Gönderilme Tarihi: 22 Mar 2014 @ 14:33
İleti: 5