The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Hitta de bästa moddarna för ditt spel
Att hitta och installera dina favoritmoddar är nu lättare än någonsin. Modskapare finner också nöje i den strömlinjeformade process för att ladda upp sina moddar direkt till Steam. Klicka här för att lära dig mer.
OK I don't know how to make Mods
I have the Creation Kit but I just don't know how or where to start so would really like for someone to Make a Xens Warrior Princess Marrigble Follower people created The armor but not the Character I would also like Xena's Weapon's and Horse. So that's...

1. Xena Warrior Princess Marrigible Follower

2. Xena's Weapons Sword and Chakram.

3. Xena's Horse Argo.

If some could do this for me I'm be really thankfull. Thank you for your time.
< >
Visar 1-13 av 13 kommentarer
War_Demon_1313 23 feb, 2014 @ 14:10 
Thank you.
OK I followed every instruction for the Follower thing and for some reason she can't move also I can't use the Apacii Hair styles on her or the hair gos back to the first hair style she had.
So Please can some one else make her for me I'm only asking for Xena Warrior Princess as a marrigable follower if you don't want to make the sword or horse thats fine but at least Xena herself will be fine.
Senast ändrad av War_Demon_1313; 26 feb, 2014 @ 4:24
Ombudsman 13 26 feb, 2014 @ 5:12 
Is Apachii hair a master file to your follower plugin?
No I can only have so many Master Plugins at once.
War_Demon_1313 26 feb, 2014 @ 21:23 
OK Screw the Hair I can't get her to move just forget it I'm stressing out and everything forget it I quit.
Yeah Maybe I'll try making Xena's Sword instead. That's small enough right?
Ombudsman 13 28 feb, 2014 @ 12:25 
Ursprungligen skrivet av Wardemon1313:
Assuming that you know 3D modelling and texturing, yes.
Adura 1 28 feb, 2014 @ 12:30 
Ursprungligen skrivet av J3X:
Ursprungligen skrivet av Wardemon1313:

I've no idea what the sword looks like, but it might be worth it to see if there's a sword already in the game that looks similar. With luck, you might just need to do some texturing ^^.

Or maybe someone already made a model/texture and it just needs to be converted to nif. Might save some trouble.
War_Demon_1313 28 feb, 2014 @ 15:47 
Ursprungligen skrivet av Adura:
Ursprungligen skrivet av J3X:

I've no idea what the sword looks like, but it might be worth it to see if there's a sword already in the game that looks similar. With luck, you might just need to do some texturing ^^.

Or maybe someone already made a model/texture and it just needs to be converted to nif. Might save some trouble.

If you want to know what Xena's Sword looks like just go to google search Type Xena Warrior Princess Sword and in Image section the first picture.
Senast ändrad av War_Demon_1313; 28 feb, 2014 @ 15:48
War_Demon_1313 28 feb, 2014 @ 20:09 
OH
< >
Visar 1-13 av 13 kommentarer
Per sida: 1530 50

Datum skrivet: 23 feb, 2014 @ 0:08