The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Βρείτε τα καλύτερα mod για το παιχνίδι σας
Η εύρεση και η εγκατάσταση των αγαπημένων σας τροποποιήσεων (mods) είναι ευκολότερη από ποτέ. Οι δημιουργοί τροποποιήσεων απολαμβάνουν την εύκολη διαδικασία του ανεβάσματος των mods απευθείας στο Steam. Πατήστε εδώ για να μάθετε πως.
Nexus Mods not working :/
Origionally I didn't have skyrim through steam so I used NMM for all my mods. Now that I have skyrim through steam I downloaded a few mods through the workshop. When I load the game now, none of my NMM mods show up and everything looks fine on the mod manager itself (all the mods are activated ect) but they arn't showing up in the game. Help please?
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-6 από 6 σχόλια
Since you didn't have the game on steam before...
I would assume that your old installation path wasn't steam/appdata/common/skyrim as it should be now when you bought it on steam. This means that if you now use NMM without editing the path it should follow to get to your skyrim installation folder, it will keep installing the mods in your OLD installation folder.

To fix this, you need to start NMM, go to "settings", press the "skyrim" tab, and correct the path to your skyrim directory.

After that, you need to disable and then reenable all your mods so that they are properly installed into the right folder. Then it should work as usual again.
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από Amycus; 18 Φεβ 2014, 12:05
Exactly what Amycus stated - You likely need to re-initialize NMM (Nexus Mod Manager) w/the New Skyrim Path on your hard drive.

IE:

<drive letter>:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\

(It might also be in the ":\Program Files\STEAM .... )

Some allow it to just be put there which is not always a good idea ... you should 'encourage it's own "root" name path ...
Thank you! I think that will fix it but for some reason its not saving the new path? I change the skyrim directory, click ok, restart NMM, and then the directory goes back tot he old skyrim file. DO I need to put in a custom launch command in or something?
NMM is jsut not saving the settings changes I'm making
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από leilani1028:
Thank you! I think that will fix it but for some reason its not saving the new path? I change the skyrim directory, click ok, restart NMM, and then the directory goes back tot he old skyrim file. DO I need to put in a custom launch command in or something?
I have never had any need to change the install path, but try reinstalling NMM (simply download the NMM installation file again and run it, you shouldn't have to uninstall anything). It will then search through your computer for all the games it supports, and then ask you if the path it found was the correct one. If it is, then just press ok. If it is wrong, change it to the right one. Should work after that.
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από Amycus; 18 Φεβ 2014, 14:45
I figured it out! I needed to have NMM rescan for games and it found Skyrim in the right folder. Thank yall, that really helped! :)
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-6 από 6 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50

Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 18 Φεβ 2014, 11:40
Αναρτήσεις: 6