The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Лучшие модификации для игры
Искать и устанавливать ваши любимые модификации стало проще, чем когда бы то ни было. Создатели модификаций также оценят улучшенную систему загрузки своих произведений непосредственно в Steam. Нажмите здесь, чтобы узнать как это сделать.
Simple dual sheath mod
Yes yes I know there is already the dual sheath redux on Nexus, however, it is a real ♥♥♥♥♥ to install and comes with other things that I don't want.

Is there a mod, or would someone consider making one, that simple adds the off-hand weapon sheath and perhaps changes the animation to match it? Emphasis on SIMPLE, I don't want to have to go through a long process to install it

Thanks in advance

As one fool below didn't understand/read my post, I will emphasis again:
I want a mod that 1) Gives left-hand weapons a sheath 2) Animations to go with said sheath 3) Doesn't require many (1 or 2 is acceptable, definitely nothing like BOSS) other mods 4) No programs required other than Nexus mod manager and Skyrim

Dawnguard and Dragonborn compatible please!
Отредактировано Zoey; 18 фев. 2014 г. в 9:24
< >
Сообщения 15 из 5
Nexus is not all that difficult to install?

. o O ( what are people doing that makes easy-peasy so 'hard'??)

You download - install (let it search for other games that offer mods. IE: Fallyout 3 & 4, as examples) and done.

Then it pretty much works like Steam does. Note I said - "Pretty much". and makes managing your mods a whole lot easier .... and you are not forced updates of mods, unless you want to. There is a good reason for this, option too.

As for the Mod Request:

Yes, I'm going to say it again:

. o O ( did you Google your request first? (no - you did not) .... had you you would have found easily what you are looking for.) << - Hint.
Автор сообщения: jjb-54
Nexus is not all that difficult to install?

. o O ( what are people doing that makes easy-peasy so 'hard'??)

You download - install (let it search for other games that offer mods. IE: Fallyout 3 & 4, as examples) and done.

Then it pretty much works like Steam does. Note I said - "Pretty much". and makes managing your mods a whole lot easier .... and you are not forced updates of mods, unless you want to. There is a good reason for this, option too.

As for the Mod Request:

Yes, I'm going to say it again:

. o O ( did you Google your request first? (no - you did not) .... had you you would have found easily what you are looking for.) << - Hint.

I looked on Nexus and all the mods there required multiple other mods. Dual sheath redux requires using a program called BOSS and multiple other mods. I googled my request, searched on both the workshop and nexus and could not find a standalone mod for dual sheathes, and none of the ones available that I could see are simple.

I know how to download on nexus, im not stupid. I have the nexus mod manager and plenty of other mods. This is explained briefly in the original post. go post your completely useless comment elsewhere, perhaps try READING the op's post before posting stupid comments
Отредактировано Zoey; 18 фев. 2014 г. в 9:12
bump as in need of useful answer
I doubt it requires BOSS since it only affects the load order, a thing you can fix manually.
I have not researched it but if all mods require certain things there might be a technical reason for it. Since it is an animation related mod I think it would require certain third party tools to work.
Don't know why it wasn't something included in vanilla skyrim, or even patched or included in one of the dlcs.
Will try and run it without BOSS
< >
Сообщения 15 из 5
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Дата создания: 18 фев. 2014 г. в 7:00