Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition

Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition

Ontdek en deel gebruikersmaps
Download nieuwe maps van gebruikers en beleef het spel nog intensiever. Maak je eigen maps en deel ze met vrienden en de community. Klik hier voor meer informatie over het delen van je content.
Updating Maps & The Workshop
Hey guys, I was just wondering how exactly the workshop goes about handling updates to maps. At this point, if someone updates a map, they will have to manually get the new version themselves. (By deleting/verifying/resubscribing.) This is causing a lot sync issues as generally I try to always use the latest version.

I was just wondering if the updates will eventually make it out to subscribers and with what frequency the system works on.
< >
1-2 van 2 reacties weergegeven
From time to time I get auto-updated content from the various Workshops, including the Megaton here; Do you mean it isn't working for you?
As far as I know it's not working for anyone 100%. Quite a few map makers have noticed. I could be wrong but I believe Termit is aware, and has even been working on the issue. It's possible that the workshop is functioning just fine with regards to updating, but the original map is just not being replaced with the new, updated one.
< >
1-2 van 2 reacties weergegeven
Per pagina: 1530 50