The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Găsește cele mai bune modificări pentru jocul tău
Găsirea și instalarea modurilor preferate e mai ușoară ca oricând. Creatorii de conținut se pot bucura și de un proces foarte facil de trimitere a modurile pe Steam. Vizitează această pagină pentru a afla mai multe.
Name glitch
Help! I have a reaally annoying bug where names appear as [...]! i don't know what's casuing it, please help.
< >
Se afișează 1-2 din 2 comentarii
Braden 2 17 febr. 2014 la 2:45 
change it then?
jjb-54 1 17 febr. 2014 la 8:45 
There are two cases where I've seen this:

A. Dead Treasure Hunters - where the name of the "Treasure" is [....] - that is because there is one active Hunt Quest and Skyrim "jumped the gun" in planting the next "Dead Treasure Hunter".

. o O (Makes one wonder about those treasure hunters. Maybe they should have taken an arrow to the knee and retired as a guard???)

B. The Players Name - I have had that happen too, under similar situations - IE: Dragon Shout Wall, "From a Friend" .... I still have the last note active, as I have not gone to that Wall yet - but I used a Dragon Shout in a Key Location and the note came - too early. As of yet it has not caused any issues with Quests - just annoyance. Once I finished the current active Word Wall Search - the note comes again and all is good in Skyrim.
< >
Se afișează 1-2 din 2 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Data postării: 17 febr. 2014 la 2:40
Postări: 2